Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. That's not the same as saying, "I was wrong."
  2. #Mewdidnothingwrong It's not the 13th yet, you bully! 😭
  3. All I did was quote one of your favorite shows.
  4. No babe, you're someone I should love.
  5. Stop bullying me! 😭
  6. What did algebra ever do to you?
  7. It's [redacted] that I don't give people choices? So, in your view, I do give people choices. Thanks for agreeing that my empire is already democratic!
  8. As God-and-Emperor, I don't believe in giving people choices. So, the only option is to call me a top.
  9. Stop bullying me! 😭
  10. I. 👏 Am. 👏 A. 👏 Top! 👏
  11. I'm a top! Why don't you believe me! 😭
  12. You can call me either a virgin or a bottom, but I can't be both.
  13. Never happened. You're wrong. REALLY wrong!
  14. The fake-news Detroit Free Press, should focus on issues and news relevant to Michigan.
  15. The Rebel doesn't want democracy in Texas! -The Houston Chronicle, 10/08/23
  16. If y'all stop teasing me, I'll think about introducing democratic reforms in the empire.
  17. Oh right... you're Boston, my mistake!
×
×
  • Create New...