Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Mmmmmm yum… I spoilt myself and picked up a fillet of snapper while I was shopping. It was cooked over a bed of veggies wrapped in foil so it steams together. It tasted so good.
  2. Good evening everyone It’s going to be chilly tonight and over the next few days - I want the warmer weather back even if only for a couple of days…
  3. Hi Spike only a couple of years, they make a big difference up to your early 20s but after that not so much. Since no one is under 30 here (even old man Drew), it’s all pretty much of a muchness
  4. Nong is one of the nicer things you call him…
  5. Is that why I am getting adverts about overalls in my feeds?
  6. Fingers crossed 🤞 Clo could be your best customer
  7. Good evening everyone Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
  8. I should have dropped by your place
  9. Good evening everyone Had a busy day running errands and getting a hair cut - now I’m ready for bed
  10. It’s been a couple of years since I visited Brissie but there is good food to be enjoyed in the city.
  11. It’s a bit chilly for al fresco but it might work after a session in a floatation tank or sauna
  12. There are so many issues to deal with here. Both the written and visual art space have major problems with “creative” output. Wonky fingers and AI hallucinations are issues that don’t seem to go away. IP theft is something the tech industry doesn’t want to acknowledge. There is a long long list of things that need to be sorted.
  13. A naked tea from the Daintree Rainforest region, a mellow and soothing tea I use it for my blends but it is good all by itself What about you?
  14. Not for too much longer… holidays to Australia are only weeks away
  15. An endless cup of coffee? Or is there a hole in the bottom of the cup?
  16. Are we still talking about writing?
  17. This is a tough time… be kind to yourself, be fair to yourself… your sadness is a measure of how much you care. Yes it sucks bigtime but for me it’s a clear message about the love you have for her.
×
×
  • Create New...