Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Obviously you are getting some of the heat from here because it’s only 30C
  2. And you are having fun too I bet Feet up and relaxing? Or walking the streets of Crete and enjoying the sights?
  3. Hi there Clo I see you enjoying the start of the holidays
  4. Tomato soup with homemade garlic bread for me - a lazy Saturday dinner It is going to be 30C for the next few days - I might sneak in a trip to the butcher and grab something for the bbq. One of my neighbours is using their bbq tonight and it smells so good.
  5. Congrats to our favourite fish-dad
  6. Mostly because it increases your blood pressure
  7. You heard what you wanted to hear
  8. If you use base 31 then he is only 10…
  9. Your nephew was actually saying that you are sixty seven years old
  10. He can’t - it’s his love language See, I told you so….
  11. Celebrating for a month would be exhausting
  12. Good evening everyone I’m off to bed Enjoy the rest of your day
  13. Good morning everyone The sun is shining but there was a chill in the air this morning. Definitely not Speedo weather
  14. To quote Mae West… When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
  15. Kangaroo would be better. Emu for stews or pies.
  16. Not that keen myself. Folks in other areas of the country also like meat pies with a pie floater, sort of a pea soup. It is kind of weird
×
×
  • Create New...