Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Life modeling doesn’t happen until next year… unless I recruit my own models
  2. Thanks everyone It is a bit scary but I am looking forward to the adventure And if I understand the commission correctly, you want a group portrait of you all as murder spiders - ummmm ok
  3. OMG I have just been accepted into art school I’m going to be a student
  4. Hi there Page I’m brewing a citrus blend this morning, Earl Grey with lemongrass and lemon Myrtle
  5. Sounds like you had a bit of an adventure
  6. Another chilly morning here down to 0C
  7. Very true but Drew is smarter than the Beetle guy
  8. I think the summoning was more like Bettlejuice
  9. Chilly days are perfect for hot chocolate and/or soup Early morning tea could be black tea and peppermint (guess what I had this morning)
  10. I had one of those and it looks the same this morning, miserable Monday
  11. I am running off to bed before I get into serious trouble - I think Clo is going to use her teacher voice
  12. Hello young Albert I wish I had some of that sunshine here
  13. Hello young Albert it looks like Clo has been a bad influence on you
  14. Mmmmmm yum… I spoilt myself and picked up a fillet of snapper while I was shopping. It was cooked over a bed of veggies wrapped in foil so it steams together. It tasted so good.
  15. Good evening everyone It’s going to be chilly tonight and over the next few days - I want the warmer weather back even if only for a couple of days…
×
×
  • Create New...