Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Hmmmm that’s not good - full marks for heading to the doctor and getting treatment. Rest, fluids and the full course of antibiotics for you 👍
  2. No giggling this time but I am smiling on my train journey
  3. Only if the weather improves - cool and cloudy today but I am at college drinking hot chocolate so no big dramas.
  4. All ok - this is the last week of the Term so a few are due now but I get a whole week off 👍
  5. Mother Nature has delivered as promised Cool rainy day not fit for anything - as a rebel, I didn’t do any assignment work
  6. Spike, stop perving out… Oops I think that was meant for someone else
  7. Hey Page Do your lads bring home horrible diseases? I was sat next to another snotty kid on the train and the only thing stopping me from strangling him was the fear of contamination
  8. A teacher with no voice You need to look after yourself - plenty of rest and fluids
  9. Mother Nature may know I have assignments due She is removing any temptations
  10. Good morning everyone Another warm day today but the weekend will be cool and rainy - why can’t it be the other way round?
  11. Quite gross - crossing fingers the antibiotics do their job
  12. Okay if they have been house trained before you get them
  13. Also kids are disgusting carriers of disease - no way around that 🤷‍♂️
  14. Sorry Clo, that may be a gift from Down Under A nasty flu has been going around here - I have been lucky enough to miss it (so far) 🤞
  15. Good night everyone Im looking forward to a very pleasant 23C tomorrow moving up to 30C on Wednesday - time to break out the summer clothing
  16. Hopefully I was a little more subtle on the train
  17. Finished a wire sculpture yesterday Apparently I set myself “quite a challenge” but got it done.
  18. In response to the many posts on this chat…
  19. Good morning everyone It’s been a fun week so far - I manage to finish a few pieces in Ceramics and they are bound for the kiln Giggling on the train platform is getting a couple of looks from young people
×
×
  • Create New...