Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Crossing fingers for you too
  2. Crossing fingers for you
  3. I’ve done that a few times, fridge door open just staring hoping for some inspiration
  4. I’m ok I think. Not really sure if I achieved anything today Sleep would be good
  5. 7pm here and I’m ready for bed
  6. Is that your secret identity? Sassyman
  7. That’s after the date
  8. That's not a secret meeting. That’s called a date
  9. Thanks for the advice, I will see how I go
  10. Nothing like moving fast
  11. Sounds like you got the best one
  12. You have your butcher, leave some for the rest of us
  13. I like him already
  14. Ohhhhhhh it’s after 1am and I can’t sleep
  15. Hello young Albert i found my square cut blue one last weekend - it was a gift from an admirer a couple of years ago
  16. Same here, never eat liver but liver pate is very different
  17. A cute smile is so sexy
  18. That means more for me Now I sound like Val on a herd hunt
  19. I’m glad Monday is over and I can relax and think about the sandwiches Albert will make for me Or maybe I should save it for the weekend, it does seem to be a nice simple Saturday lunch How is your day going?
  20. So some rye bread, a good amount of your chicken liver pate and a slice of homemade pickled beet - that’s my sandwich
  21. That’s just confusing
  22. I’m going to be dropping in for a sandwich
  23. And you pickle your own beets... do you bake bread? You could make the whole thing
×
×
  • Create New...