Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. If you think that’s bad, wait until you work out what all those pretty flowers are
  2. no skypooping from me
  3. @LitLover is unlikely to eat your eyes but as a colourful pigeon... well the pooping thing may be an issue...
  4. Those kinds of dreams are another simple pleasure
  5. Hmmmmm.... sleeping is good... one of life’s simple pleasures
  6. Heading off to try and sleep Have a great one
  7. They look like they are gossiping about another penguin.
  8. Me too. It was an odd day at work with a normal chilled almost placid guy going feral yesterday. Threw me a bit. He didn’t get the promotion he applied for and has been acting weird over the last few weeks. It was my turn to cop it and I am still feeling confused/concerned today
  9. I did the same... I need more an a couple of hours
  10. Goodnight Thorn,
  11. You are all terrible people, bad, bad, bad, bad.... I’m running late for work and it’s all your fault
  12. I was a bit disappointed to find out that Australia didn’t exist, Spikey is a crafty lizard. This Titanic boat is bluefish big, I can drive around on it, it has roads and traffic lights and everything
  13. I had to snigger at Kitt's comments - it was only a short time ago I missed a day, just 24 hours, and came back to a mountain of pages. And Kitt, the only thing of note was that Drew didn’t nuke Page
  14. Hello young Albert
  15. We all like this news
  16. Travelling back in time is worse, no jet packs, no flying cars, how do you live like that?
  17. We are made of tougher stuff here Or just get used to the long flights
  18. Sydney and Brisbane from memory
×
×
  • Create New...