Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. I’m soooooooo hungry now and I’m off to bed... enjoy the rest of your weekend
  2. I like sweet potato mash
  3. I was thinking this would work really well as leftovers - lunch for work
  4. No just going on Tim's recipe in the spoiler
  5. The recipe sounds good @Timothy M. I like the idea of using rice
  6. We do like a good recipe here
  7. Cute You don’t have to clean up all the glitter. No snowplows for us
  8. I was only pointing out that it would be a nightmare... kittens have bluefish sharp teeth
  9. Is Steve eating all your berries? Is that why you can’t bake a gooseberry pie?
  10. Hello young Albert Not too bad a sleep
  11. It’s really dangerous when you have deer in your trees
  12. My grandmother grew gooseberries and never had enough for a pie either - she ate all the berries off the bush
  13. I was waiting for this. I knew you would quote it
  14. Kittens that ate @Drew Espinosa
  15. Ummmm... North American continent, Pacific Ocean, PNG, Indonesia, most of the Australian continent... I win
  16. But isn’t this really art making a commentary on the state of modern art in the US?
  17. Cough.... Tobyn the Dense... cough... well written, even if he was frustrating at times... and if you care enough about the characters to shout at the screen then that’s a good sign
  18. Happy lad here It’s the weekend I picked my car up and the service cost LESS than the quote It's the weekend
  19. You should do all my marketing
  20. Just trying to be creative. It was Halloween 🎃
  21. Hey Page, how did your dinner go?
  22. Hello young Albert Lol my autocorrect knows how to spell “young Albert” it makes the suggestion
×
×
  • Create New...