Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Better at telling the Drewth? I don't see how, he's already the Grand Master, hence the term "Drewth"
  2. You're doing an excellent job... at telling the Drewth.
  3. Are you trying to win some kind of award for the worst misquotes ever?
  4. Do you cope about your face much?
  5. It's funny that you misquoted me with this. The series has gotten better with each episode, and yesterday's was actually the best one yet.
  6. Thank god I’m your Phi then.
  7. That sounds like the Drewth,
  8. I saw that, and was waiting for this response. You know what you did.
  9. He’s my Nong, not my boyfriend you weirdo.
  10. Well it’s been 8 hours since you posted this… so I’d say 16 hours is long enough… Drewth Lives!
  11. But I love annoying you both equally.
  12. Vertically challenged? 👀
×
×
  • Create New...