Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,601
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I don't understand...
  2. Would you like go share with the class?
  3. I tease N’Drew, but I tease you too. It’s my moral obligation as your Nong.
  4. Umm… excuse me, @dughlas used to head the dingleberry lodge. It’s like the Freemasons, but like more wacky… Also, Hi Gary!!!
  5. I dismiss your proof.
  6. Your face is disrespectful.
  7. Based on past experience, you’ll just dismiss any evidence provided to you, and thus be even more disrespectful.
  8. He won't. So then you'll never be anyone's Phi, ever.
  9. I never watched Game of Thrones, so your comment is lost on me, but you're wrong.
  10. Nicky is a sweet angel who wants to see Gary doing some artistic dancing. How does that make me (or him) a perv? You’re awfully judgmental when you’re the biggest perv on here…
  11. You shouldn’t call Nicky that. You too, sis?
×
×
  • Create New...