Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. And also plastic... And somehow the same height as my little bro... 👀
  2. Truth isn't Drewth, babe.
  3. At the Renaissance festival with my squad, perfect time while the weather’s still nice.
  4. You also bite potato cartoons?
  5. That’s a gif of a cartoon you goofball.
  6. Hiding from emus? 👀
  7. That really seems counter intuitive for board shorts. Aren't they supposed to be sleek and thinner? Weird.
  8. What's your definition of ugly (for board shorts)?
  9. Oh okay… that makes more sense.
  10. I see you're now in denial about being in denial.
  11. Sorry, babe, I can't hear you from the deck of your cruise ship.
  12. Umm yeah you’re still over a decade younger than me, so I’m your senior regardless. Unfortunately, Mark will turn into a pumpkin unless he’s back home to me by midnight.
  13. @Drew Espinosa Congratulations on 30 trips around the sun, may Marky keep your spirits bright all day.
  14. I can’t remember who said something about Botswana first, I just latched onto it.
  15. I can't take responsibility for your actions, actually.
×
×
  • Create New...