Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. At least it didn't turn out like that time it rained spiders and you got trapped outside of your house. #NeverForget
  2. And how did it feel?
  3. “Worship” is a strong word, Lung.
  4. So give me all your idol group members then.
  5. But you worship K idols.
  6. I know, babe, I know.
  7. This joke is like the gift that keeps on giving.
  8. Nobody calls you a bully till you start bitching about "being bullied." They just give as good as they get. You're the God-Emperor of hypocrisy and double standards.
  9. "Y'all" is a contraction of "you all." I would be part of the "all" being referred to.
  10. And when you do that, it will bullying. I don’t believe I’ve ever referred to you as such. Drewdo, yes. But never “Drewdevil”or whatever.
  11. So is calling every citizen of France “the spawn of Satan.”
  12. Wait a minute, that’s Val’s gif or whatever.
  13. Good that you’re being truthful as the Pope.
  14. Hey future bro, how goes it in the legendary OZ.
  15. And Du- no I can’t do it, Dugh is nice.
×
×
  • Create New...