Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I know, but I still accept you for who you are.
  2. We got my mom tickets to see them, along with Chicago, last year for her birthday. I swear it was the best, most unexpected present we ever gave her.
  3. Whoa, I said "Mother Nature" not "Spikey's Mother"!!! Also, we don't have a dog... ..and the Thai boys live with us... 👀 So my friend has decided they're not going to apply after all. For some reason.
  4. Are you this "Mother Nature"? What company are you and Gary running... and how are the benefits. ...Asking for a friend....
  5. Except try to steal my Marky.
  6. Stop trying to steal my Marky.
  7. Sorry, I don’t agree. If someone takes something someone else says out of context, that’s is definitely their fault, and usually deliberate. For instance I could read something more from what you just posted, but I’ll take it at face value and move on with my life.
  8. I never once took anything you said seriously, nothing I posted ever said otherwise. No, not really and it wasn’t “for you.” The entire thing was unprovoked, bizarre, and completely unnecessary I guess I’m just supposed to sit back and be told “what I really mean” and agree to whatever people talk at me. Well sorry, I’m not that guy. But, no, you didn’t offend me in any way. And yes, I did realize you were joking so was I, until whatever the hell that was.
  9. … …… ……… …AND SPIKEY!!!!!!
  10. … Not always. 👀
  11. Love you too, little bro.
  12. But you’ll still be 30 in a couple weeks, babe.
  13. Again. I’ve already responded to this, it’s getting ridiculous.
  14. The ridiculous argument is over, please let it go.
  15. No, it wasn't. You telling me I intended something doesn't mean I have to validate your statement. Clo tried to reframe what I said to Nick, my original statement was a response to him.
  16. Drew and I get into arguments on here. He might "evoke" a response, but that still has nothing to do with you telling me he makes statements "like mine." Again I made a plain, factual statement that I wasn't doing something I was being accused of, what Drew says or doesn't say in one of arguments had absolutely nothing to do with that statement. That "original statement" was my response to Nick.
×
×
  • Create New...