Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. And what does that have to do with anything?
  2. That wasn't addressed to you.
  3. And what’s wrong with that? 👀 Gary and I have the same list, Nicky.
  4. My words are my words, how you choose to interpret them is your own issue.
  5. And what would those be!
  6. Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetie.
  7. Umm… no, no I don’t.
  8. Done. Never actually started.
  9. I can also perv on cute guys…
  10. Hey! No petting my cute “puppies”! He’s available for pets though.
  11. Did you just unlock a super power?
  12. Either way, the point still stands.
  13. Lung, the 90s called, they want their chips back.
  14. I’m ‘all’! … and so is @dughlas
  15. Dang, everybody is gearing up for a certain someone’s dirty thirty. @clochette, it looks like your unofficial countdown really worked out.
  16. I was partially sympathizing with his conflict. To be honest I was about done with all three of the "love interest" options at the end of the last couple episodes. It's like every time Daon turned around he had some guy smothering him, really more concerned with what they wanted him to do for them.
  17. Well I'm and equal opportunity lover. But actually, my undies were the original conversation piece, because as certain froggy sort-of mentioned them in his post.
  18. I saw everything… 👀
  19. Don’t we all, sis?
×
×
  • Create New...