Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. He was actually my second choice for which actor you'd pick.
  2. I just got finished rereading this story... and realized that after all my comments and back-and-forth while this story was originally being posted on here, I never commented on this epilogue. There isn't much I can say now that every other reader hasn't already said, even reading this almost 10 years later, I still get choked up, still laugh and cry and find absolute joy at Andy's journey, or odyssey, as Skinny Dragon (RIP) said. And I still, still, don't want to say goodbye to these characters even though I had to do it a long time ago. I'll tease the notion, that something of Reed's journey would be a story I'd definitely be interested in. Much belated thanks for sharing this amazing story with us @Parker Owens.
  3. Just like you, I was not surprised by this at all.
  4. I'm telling you, he wants to catch up with me to make me call him "Phi".
  5. So, for the dirty thirty, you can pick one guy from my herd to spend 24 magical hours with. Who's it going to be?
  6. Damnit, I can't tease @Drew Espinosa right now...
  7. It’s funny, I generally don’t bring things from our PMs into the COTT board, but he has to “get ahead of it.”
  8. Have a guilty conscience, do you? 🤨
  9. There's just so, so, SOOOO, many options... but which one would be my most obvious choice... ... It's gotta be Santa.
  10. Thank you Pagey! You would know, as you're our resident Dad Joke Guru.
  11. I wouldn't consider that a "dad joke." It kinda wrote itself.
  12. I know, but I still accept you for who you are.
  13. We got my mom tickets to see them, along with Chicago, last year for her birthday. I swear it was the best, most unexpected present we ever gave her.
  14. Whoa, I said "Mother Nature" not "Spikey's Mother"!!! Also, we don't have a dog... ..and the Thai boys live with us... 👀 So my friend has decided they're not going to apply after all. For some reason.
  15. Are you this "Mother Nature"? What company are you and Gary running... and how are the benefits. ...Asking for a friend....
×
×
  • Create New...