Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Good boy, still recovering.
  2. And hello to you, Mr. Frolicking Gayly Through The Meadow.
  3. Omar is looking handsome as ever... Not sure about those pants though.
  4. I am! Hey B-man, hope your evening is going well.
  5. You are correct again, Lung.
  6. You thought I'd already claimed Boom.
  7. Yes, but you wanted Boom more, and I'm a nice person.
  8. You very specifically didn't recommend that series. I think you told me you had to stop watching it. I did start it so completing half an episode counts for something... either way, all I had to say was that I claimed Boom and that would have been that. But I didn't.
  9. Well I'm almost 100% sure that I would never have a reason to say anything like that to Pagey, but nice Ministry of Drewth reality scrub. Smart's face is adorable, and you should stop talking bad about him by misquoting me. You should also be thankful to me for letting you claim Boom.
  10. Pagey! Thank you, Pagey!
  11. I just shared a music video he was in, and commended on a change in him I'd noticed since his last major appearance in 2022. I don't think I was being particularly "thirsty."
  12. Yeah you should stop that.
  13. And that's the only reason...
  14. I don’t have that, Papa Google is my friend.
  15. I have never once accused Dugh of being a perv. He’s much classier than you, sis.
  16. I don’t know if that qualifies as “acrobatics”, but that’s crazy that gymnastics were required curriculum. I’d never have passed P.E. if that were required when I was in school.
  17. I was getting ready to help you figure out a name…
×
×
  • Create New...