Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I'm so surprised, I totally did not see that you were going to do that...
  2. There’s BL actors who are arguably “bad”, Khao isn’t one of them,
  3. He murdered… a LOT of people.
  4. Umm, yeah he really is.
  5. No in the context of The Boys, he was that “super hero” group’s equivalent of Superman, and he was totally evil. Edit: and I just now realized who you were asking about… the immortal with the sword is the Highlander.
  6. Good move, you insane person.
  7. No he was evil Super Man.
  8. Dude, it's Billy Madison, one of the most insane movies ever made.
  9. Yes, babe, yes they were.
  10. That wasn't the point of the link.
  11. Those standards were invented by you.
  12. You just like to make this stuff up a you go along, don't you, Nong.
×
×
  • Create New...