Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Desperate to catch up with your Phi, huh?
  2. He brought up underwear first, follow the chain of posts.
  3. No, no I’m not. Nice gaslighting though Drew’s sister.
  4. She’s the one flashing her underwear.
  5. Sexy granny panties?
  6. Ummm, it’s part of the design. What the heck are you doing to your undies…
  7. Actually there is some green in my underwear today.
  8. I never wear green on St. Patrick’s Day, I always say, “I’m not Catholic”… but…
  9. My dad used to make that every year on St. Patrick’s Day. The only time in my life I’d ever eat corned beef.
  10. I’m sure her second family feels that way.
  11. Lots of people want me, froggy, it's my lot in life... 👀
  12. Oh My God Nicky, you are such a freaking goofball!!!
  13. Lung, so happy to see you! Also happy Pi day!
×
×
  • Create New...