Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Yeah, cause he's hiding from both of you... 👀
  2. Okay babe, you didn't lie one time, get yourself another cookie.
  3. That's how you took that? I said in this one particular instance you didn't lie.
  4. Well, I've "watched every BL under the sun" now... except Cutie Pie (past like the third or fourth episode), or Naughty Babe (for the same reason)... Oh! TharnType... you warned me off of that one. See I haven't seen them all.
  5. One has nothing to do with the other. Also, I said in my shorts.
  6. Well as long as you're having fun, Pervy Girl.
  7. What's this 'we' crap, Lung? You're giving Drew a run for his money with your trolling lately.
  8. Perhaps, but when all they've produced is one series and a gaggle of pilot trailers, it's no wonder their actors are making series for other productions cause they can't keep their huge catalog of hot dudes busy with work.
  9. Once I got further into it you provided further recommendations. So I wasn't supposed to watch those then?
  10. So, when someone says "you should totally watch this" I should then not "totally watch" said series?
  11. I say your invitation when I started to watch further, is indeed encouragement to jump into the genre.
  12. You invited me to watch a series, which I enjoyed and decided to watch further. What's your point?
  13. Yes the that second message was a more direct invitation. But of course you won't acknowledge that.
  14. An invitation isn't a command, babe.
  15. @Drew Espinosa Then of course after I started watching a couple other series I found in the comments of Never Let Me Go there was this other PM...
  16. Drewth. Oh, my apologies, I took the links and explanation as a obvious invitation to watch what you were watching.
×
×
  • Create New...