Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. That was sooo the perfect GIF.
  2. Your lies about Khaotung are wrong.
  3. That is 100% unadulterated Drewth right there.
  4. Her dedication to her fantasy hurts my brain.
  5. Your delusions make my sanity hurt.
  6. Stop trolling me, bitch.
  7. Why do you always set me up for it?
  8. He’s definitely cute, but I like that he’s not super pretty like so many other BL actors he (and his onscreen partner First) have very unique looks.
  9. He’s quite literally my favorite Thai actor.
  10. Acting in general. He’s not doing like Heath Ledger Joker stuff, but he’s been playing different characters with completely different personalities, convincingly, for the better part of a decade. From a cute college freshman with a lifelong crush on his Phi, to a super flirty, rebellious student infiltrating the ranks of a super fucked up prep school to investigate his uncle’s suicide, to a alcoholic, coke using party kid in love with his best friend, starting a complicated friends-with-benefits situation with the leader of a band, to a professional hitman in need of normalcy. That’s not even all of his roles, but they aren’t all the same character, they have their own quirks, issues, etc. Plus his chemistry with his onscreen partner is legendary.
  11. None of the above, let’s end this topic here.
  12. I’ll barely trade claims with him anymore, selling my soul seems a bit more drastic than that.
  13. Inside my body where it belongs, I guess. That gif is still funny.
  14. I’m not sad, I just thought this was funny.
  15. He performs convincing crying scenes, that’s not all he does.
  16. Yes, it wasn't really a correct statement.
×
×
  • Create New...