Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Is that what you call that? And even then, your statement was totally false.
  2. He very clearly was sniffing Sharpies early this morning.
  3. I was objecting to your weird S&M fantasies about me and BoomBoom.
  4. Insulting Khaotung's acting, of all actors in the entirety of BLdom... That was really fucking low.
  5. I was dealing with a crazy froggy and his Pervy Princess.
  6. I didn’t. You were the one being Pervy Girl again.
  7. Maybe a little… Well, you’re full of something, Lung.
  8. Hey @Valkyrie, how are you stranger? You had to see the end point of one of our wild conversations. “Penguins” being a safe word comes from a Thai BL and I just adopted it, cause I thought it was hilarious.
  9. If Drew had a safe word I have no idea, but mine is now always “Penguins.”
  10. Vibing, we were on the same vibe. You don’t own Gary.
  11. Nicky, that’s a pretty severe time-out.
  12. Clo… I don’t speak French, and I’m pretty sure Google Translate won’t do my message justice, so you’ll have to get plain old English again.., Stop Perving Out!!!
  13. Okay him saying crazy shit like “I’m nuking Alberta” is pretty standard silliness. But him not owning his own hobby, the very hobby he got me into, is just fucking nuts.
  14. We were vibing. Dugh is definitely part of this… at heart.
  15. That’s probably one of most insane things he’s ever said.
  16. Sometimes you go too far.
  17. I never said that.
  18. Dugh… …… ………
×
×
  • Create New...