Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. So you have no evidence, thus your story remains fictional.
  2. And just who are these "witnesses" I live in the USA, I have the right to face my accusers.
  3. Ohhhh... you were referencing your bullshit story about me "taking a ring to Mordor" and I supplied a fictional response to your fictional scenario. My bad. Stop slinging constant false accusations at me. Thanks.
  4. Who ever said that phrase? The only time I ever in my entire life saw someone trying to make the phrase "Salutations" a legitimate greeting was Charlotte from Charlotte's Web...
  5. Who said anyone had memory loss? You can't even keep your various bullshit stories straight.
  6. My apologies, that was Nicky, it's hard to keep straight which false accusation and innuendo is coming from who at any given moment. Ya'll are starting to sound the same...
  7. That blackmail nonsense all came from you, Lung. Take some responsibility.
  8. Yep I typed the phrase "you do you" in a post, the rest nope.
  9. Where, where did I once call you a perv after that post, Dugh said the word "perv" a couple of times, and I refused to engage, than you all proceeded to blame me for your actions, say some crazy Lord of the Rings shit again, and have circled back to blaming me for your own actions again... Nope all 100% your own faults. It's all right there in writing, no thread manipulation needed. I literally have done nothing but dodge more innuendos from every direction and give back as well as I got. #TakeSomeFuckingResponsibility
  10. I'm not even dignifying your trolling with responses.
  11. You knew nothing. Your memory of this event clearly is not to be relied upon.
  12. We took your peyote tea away and told you we were all hanging at your house the entire time, and to stop sexually harassing your cat... It was weird.
  13. You blamed me for forcing you to watch Khaotung's amazing performances.
  14. @Drew Espinosa , @clochette , @Headstall and any other of you other nutjobs need to stop using me as your scapegoat and take responsibility for you own actions... ... That is all.
  15. I can’t respond lest I somehow offend Nicky again today, Ooops too late.
  16. Now you make me feel bad.
  17. I’m dealing with my Nong being a troll, and now you too, Lung? Either way as you’re wrong.
  18. Your face is being grump.
  19. Well excuse me, Lung.
×
×
  • Create New...