Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I’m not some simp for Drew like Sam was.
  2. I had to do a double check, I thought you were Drew for a second.
  3. Didn’t you overcome your fear of spiders…
  4. I said what I said.
  5. Hey I only said "everybody" don't get too excited.
  6. The answer is "yes."
  7. Yes you are 'everybody', Lung.
  8. Happy Sunday everybody.
  9. Pagey's got plane tickets to France for him and his boys to come help.
  10. Except for this weekend and his “special trip”
  11. Isn’t that the whole point of kidnapping? If he’s willing it isn’t kidnapping.
  12. Nicky is the one being kidnapped now.
  13. I actually don’t care that much, but it totally would fit your persona.
  14. Okay Boom Bo… Oh wait you’re Nicky.
  15. Are you young enough to call Dugh “Lung”?
  16. Yes, typing on my phone so stuff happens, so sorry… Mr, Perfect.
  17. Oh, so you like to kidnap guys like N’Drew.
  18. I’m uninviting myself…
  19. You said it, babe.
  20. It’s a long story… It’s BL related (surprise, surprise)
  21. Good Morrow, sir.
×
×
  • Create New...