Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,566
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. We get it, N’Drew is welcome. I guess I could be considered old or young depending on who you ask… looking at you @dughlas
  2. I’m not a wild chimpanzee.
  3. Are you creating a Jeopardy category for "Things Spikey Would Never Say"?
  4. I call him "uncle" for a reason... 👀
  5. You know what you did.
  6. Nicky, I have to agree with Bertie, stop dipping into Drew’s peyote tea.
  7. Uhhh no I didn’t, pervy girl.
  8. Fine Gary, take away my fun.
  9. It’s an honorific in Thai for “Uncle” I started calling Dugh the other day. It was just last weekend, if you want the full context.
  10. And Clo is still a massive perv, and her weirdo fantasies about Drew and me and our personal lives are only getting worse.
  11. I think that was from a couple years ago, they went with Connor Jessup.
×
×
  • Create New...