Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

MrM

Author
  • Posts

    3,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrM

  1. MrM

    Entry 35

    I suspect that Chandler, being the experienced homosexual he is, in trying to tease out Brandon’s true sexual identity. Often, it’s meeting an older member of our orientation that get’s the ‘Outting’ process going. They are an example of what it is to be actively Out and ok about it. It’s a reason why older Gays need to take more responsibility for being good rolemodels for the younger ones. One thing a lot of us don’t have growing up is good rolemodels to be the best of who we really are. Maybe as things continue to get more normalized for the LGBT community more descent Gay rolemodels can surface to help guide LGBT youth in becoming the best persons they can be.
  2. MrM

    Entry 34

    Dad’s tend to be more cavelier about their sons. Boys need experience and adventure to grow. Well . . . ChanChan is both wrapped in a Grindr t-shirt! LOL Thaks Dodger for continuing to follow the story.
  3. MrM

    Entry 35

    Thanks again, Dumplin'.
  4. Brandon Smiling, Entry 35: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/mrm/brandonsmilingfromthebillychasechronicles/35 Meet Chandler Cross:
  5. May 30, Continued After Marie kissed me, she was pretty much attached to me at the hip for the rest of the evening. She tried every trick in the book to get me to go back with her into one of the bedrooms or back rooms or bathrooms or closets or . . . whatever room! Didn’t work. I now know what ‘on the make’ means. Marie is now the best example I have for that set of words put together in that way. I should be the luckiest boy in town having a girl *that* beautiful wanting to drag me off
  6. Awww! I can’t wait for the date!
  7. I need to find a head for my pillow butt. 😮 What?
  8. Latest chapter of Blood Ties inspired me to make a tagline
  9. MrM

    Chapter 46

    I think it’s time for the Jeweler to become a giant jewel. Poor sweet Taryn. 😢
  10. MrM

    GFD: Dark Web 2

    Ooooooo shivers! This a nice and creepy one, Comsie!
  11. MrM

    Entry 34

    Thanks, Hon.
  12. Now available: Brandon Smiling, Entry 34 https://www.gayauthors.org/story/mrm/brandonsmilingfromthebillychasechronicles/34
  13. Destroy them immediately, Lord Vader.
  14. May 29 “Dude! You gotta come! It’s mandatory! Marie will never let up on me if you don’t come! Come on, Dude!” Jamie’s blue eyes just twinkled and his smile just glittered and the blush in his cheeks was just perfect and still . . . I kept saying ‘No’. You have to understand, I don’t do parties. I hate dancing! I’m too shy to talk to anyone, much less actually flirt with anyone, and I won’t break my Dad’s rules about alcohol and drugs and stuff. Except for a sip of Piss Warm Beer (PWB)
  15. MrM

    Chapter 30

    This one was deep! Beautifully done and well worth the wait! 💖
  16. Love is real, real is love Love is feeling, feeling love Love is wanting to be loved Love is touch, touch is love Love is reaching, reaching love Love is asking to be loved Love is you You and me Love is knowing We can be Love is free, free is love Love is living, living love Love is needing to be loved
  17. I did this with my friend Jon when we were forced to part due to Parental orders. Our relationship grew strained and cold after that, but he kept trying to get back together with me. There was more there than just friendship, I think. He was my first sexual experience with another person. It wasn’t ‘Comsitastique’ like the stories, but it was getting there. My Mom broke it off after I reported that Jon was playing with fire and fire arms. He was a dangerous boy, but a passionate one too. I miss Jon to this day.
  18. The Sweetest Perfection.
  19. I always had a serious crush one Ed.
  20. ~fans face like a little bitch boy~
  21. I love how you fight, Comsie! ❤️
  22. Since we’re doing our favorite cute Animes :
  23. All of the proceeding are just lovely! This has become such a positive space! 😃 In other news: I’m starting to develop a thing for Otters
×
×
  • Create New...