Jump to content

MrM

Author
  • Posts

    3,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrM

  1. MrM

    Chapter 39

    “Bobby is a such a complete screw up!” ~ Brandon
  2. GFD: The Music Of The Darkness now has its natural companion: Taryn's Song The music to the tragic story of Justin's Beloved It's ok to cry.
  3. Track List Closed Doors (Message To Bears) - Overture: Taryn Inside Looking Out For Adrian (Many Years Ago) (Mark Tulk) - Taryn’s Song Darkest Dreaming (David Sylvian) - Taryn’s Dreams of Escape Shattered Dreams (Johnny Hates Jazz) - The Last Straw Shake Dog Shake (The Cure) - A Fateful Decision Leave In Silence (Depeche Mode) - Stealing Away Into The Night Dirty Blvd. (Lou Reed) - Taryn and Alec on the Cold Streets of Chicago To The Ends Of The Earth (The Unfinished) - Homeless and Hungry If Only Tonight We Could Sleep (The Cure) - Survival: Failing Letting Go (Wild Nothing) - Realities and Realizations You Found Me (The Fray) - When Comes The Beautiful Stranger Indigo Eyes (Peter Murphy) - Trevor Cry Little Sister (Marilyn Manson) - Discovering The Sleeping Undead The Hopeless (Velvet Acid Christ) - Alec Is Sick After The Fall (Chelsea Wolfe) - From Bad To Worse Lost Little Boys (Fatherson) - It Just Isn’t Working God Bless The Child (Annie Lennox) - Taryn’s Choice Abandoned (Antarctic Wastelands) - A Promise Never Kept Age Of Consent (Arcade Fire) - Taryn Consents Darkness (Disturbed) - Taryn’s Last Day When Love And Death Embrace (HIM) - Taryn: Gone From Daylight Dark Shores - The Anchor By The Lake Forever Young (OneDirection) - A Light In The Darkness Ocean Eyes (American Avenue) - Justin Time A Time For Us (André Rieu) - Love Found In The Darkness ———————————— Closed Doors (Message To Bears) - Taryn Inside Looking Out Instrumental Overture For Adrian (Many Years Ago) (Mark Tulk) - Taryn’s Song Many years ago When only boy So many years ago Many years ago At the age of eight So many years ago Many years ago You took me aside To a darkened room Closed the door On a moonless night The curtains were drawn I wanted to run But I didn’t know why Many years ago When only boy So many years ago Many years ago At the age of eight So many years ago You took my hand As you loosened your belt I started to shake I didn’t know why You held me down With your Policeman’s hands And ordered me not To make any sound Many years ago (X4) Many years ago You took me aside To a darkened room And closed the door On a moonless night The curtains were drawn I wanted to run But I didn’t know why Many years ago As I was starting to gag So many years ago Many years ago At the age of eight So many years ago You let go of my hand And tightened your belt I fumbled for the door I tried not to cry The light of the hall It blinded my eyes I swallowed the words You planted inside “Tell Mommy or Daddy and I’ll take them away.” (X) Darkest Dreaming (David Sylvian) - Taryn’s Dreams of Escape Stay tonight We'll watch the full moon rising Hold on tight The sky is breaking I don't ever want to be alone With all my darkest dreaming Hold me close The sky is breaking I don't ever want to be alone With all my darkest dreaming Hold me close The sky is breaking Shattered Dreams (Johnny Hates Jazz) - The Last Straw So much for your promises They died the day you let me go Caught up in a web of lies But it was just too late to know I thought it was you Who would stand by my side And now you've given me, given me Nothing but shattered dreams, shattered dreams Feel like I could run away, run away From this empty heart You said you'd die for me, Woke up to reality And found the future not so bright I dreamt the impossible That maybe things could work out right I thought it was you Who would do me no wrong But now you've given me, given me Nothing but shattered dreams, shattered dreams Feel like I could run away, run away From this empty heart You've given me, given me Nothing but shattered dreams, shattered dreams Feel like I could run away, run away From this empty heart From this empty heart I thought it was you who said they'd die for love And now you've given me, given me Nothing but shattered dreams, shattered dreams Feel like I could run away, run away From this empty heart You've given me, given me Nothing but shattered dreams, shattered dreams Feel like I could run away, run away From this empty heart Oh no no no you said you'd die for me Oh oh die for me So much for your promises Shake Dog Shake (The Cure) - A Fateful Decision Ha ha ha Wake up in the dark The after-taste of anger in the back of my mouth Spit it on the wall And cough some more And scrape my skin with razor blades And make up in the new blood And try to look so good Follow me Make up in the new blood And follow me to where the real fun is Ha ha ha As stale and selfish as a sick dog Spurning sex like an animal of god I'll tear your red hair by the roots And hold you blazing Hold you cherished in the dead electric light Your face I'll never see you this way again I captured it so perfectly As if I knew you'd disappear away Shake shake shake shake Shake shake shake shake Shake dog shake Shake shake shake shake Shake shake shake shake Shake dog shake You hit me again You howl and hit me again The same sharp pain Wakes me in the dark And cuts me from my throat to my pounding heart My heart My shaking heart My howl my shake dog Oh shake dog shake Shake shake Shake dog shake But we slept all night in the virgin's bed And dreamed of death And breathed like sick dogs We slept all night in the virgin's bed And breathed like death And dreamed of sick dogs Shake shake Shake dog shake Wake up wake up wake up Shake dog shake Wake up wake up wake up Shake dog shake Wake up in the new blood Make up in the new blood Shake up in the new blood And follow me to where the real fun is Shake dog shake Leave In Silence (Depeche Mode) - Stealing Away Into The Night I've told myself so many times before But this time I think I mean it for sure We have reached a full stop Nothing's gonna save us from the big drop Reached our natural conclusion Outlived the illusion I hate being in these situations That call for diplomatic relations If I only knew the answer Or I thought we had a chance Or I could stop this I would stop this thing from spreading like a cancer What can I say? (I don't want to play) anymore What can I say? I'm heading for the door I can't stand this emotional violence Leave in silence We've been running around in circles all year Doing this and that and getting nowhere This'll be the last time (I think I said that last time) If I only had a potion, Some magical lotion That could stop this, I would stop this I would set the wheels in motion What can I say? (I don't want to play) anymore What can I say? I'm heading for the door I can't stand this emotional violence Leave in silence Dirty Blvd. (Lou Reed) - Taryn and Alec on the Cold Streets of Chicago Pedro lives out of the Wilshire Hotel he looks out a window without glass The walls are made of cardboard, newspapers on his feet his father beats him 'cause he's too tired to beg He's got 9 brothers and sisters they're brought up on their knees it's hard to run when a coat hanger beats you on the thighs Pedro dreams of being older and killing the old man but that's a slim chance he's going to the boulevard He's going to end up, on the dirty boulevard he's going out, to the dirty boulevard He's going down, to the dirty boulevard This room cost 2, 000 dollars a month you can believe it man it's true somewhere a landlord's laughing till he wets his pants No one here dreams of being a doctor or a lawyer or anything they dream of dealing on the dirty boulevard Give me your hungry, your tired your poor I'll piss on 'em that's what the Statue of Bigotry says Your poor huddled masses, let's club 'em to death and get it over with and just dump 'em on the boulevard Get to end up, on the dirty boulevard going out, to the dirty boulevard He's going down, on the dirty boulevard going out Outside it's a bright night there's an opera at Lincoln Center movie stars arrive by limousine The klieg lights shoot up over the skyline of Manhattan but the lights are out on the Mean Streets A small kid stands by the Lincoln Tunnel he's selling plastic roses for a buck The traffic's backed up to 39th street the TV whores are calling the cops out for a suck And back at the Wilshire, Pedro sits there dreaming he's found a book on magic in a garbage can He looks at the pictures and stares at the cracked ceiling "At the count of 3" he says, "I hope I can disappear” And fly fly away, from this dirty boulevard I want to fly, from dirty boulevard I want to fly, from dirty boulevard I want to fly-fly-fly-fly, from dirty boulevard I want to fly away I want to fly Fly, fly away I want to fly Fly-fly away (Fly a-) fly-fly-fly (-way, ooohhh...) Fly-fly away (I want to fly-fly away) fly away (I want to fly, wow-woh, no, fly away) To The Ends Of The Earth (The Unfinished) - Homeless and Hungry A Desperate Instrumental If Only Tonight We Could Sleep (The Cure) - Survival: Failing If only tonight we could sleep In a bed made of flowers If only tonight we could fall In a deathless spell If only tonight we could slide Into deep black water And breathe And breathe Then an angel would come With burning eyes like stars And bury us deep In his velvet arms And the rain would cry As our faces slipped away And the rain would cry Don't let it end Letting Go (Wild Nothing) - Realities and Realizations [Verse 1] It's getting hard for me to reframe all those shifting memories Like a music box that never starts dancing by itself What a broken world, what a broken world It is my only wish to see you, to see through you I step inside [Chorus] Letting go I want to be happier now I want to be more than closed Surreal, the way you made me out The way you crashed me down [Verse 2] It's getting hard for me to remember all of the names from my life You've been so many different kinds of people in my mind [Chorus] Letting go I want to be happier now I want to be more than closed Surreal, the way you made me out Letting go I want to be happier now I want to be more than closed Surreal, the way you made me out The way you crashed me down [Instrumental Bridge] [Chorus] Letting go I want to be happier now I want to be more than closed Surreal, the way you made me out Letting go I want to be happier now I want to be more than closed Surreal, the way you made me out The way you crashed me down You Found Me (The Fray) - When Comes The Beautiful Stranger I found God on the corner of First in Amistad Where the west was all but won All alone Smoking his last cigarette I said where you been? He said, ask anything Where were you When everything was falling apart? All my days Spent by the telephone That never rang And all I needed was a call That never came From the corner of First and Amistad Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? Where were you, where were you? Just a little late You found me, you found me In the end Everyone ends up alone Losing her The only one who's ever known Who I am, who I'm not, and who I wanna be No way to know How long she will be next to me Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? Where were you, where were you? Just a little late You found me, you found me Early morning City breaks I've been calling For years and years and years and years And you never left me no messages You never send me no letters You got some kind of nerve Taking all I want Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Where were you? Where were you? Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? Where were you, where were you? Just a little late You found me, you found me Why'd you have to wait To find me? To find me? Indigo Eyes (Peter Murphy) - Trevor Fire burning in a hill The lines are rocky rough Red angels wait to pick remains The cindered shoulder Of confused men Separate from their awe With grey desire He looks out mad His soft grey indigo eyes Indigo eyes... Asking His heaven is uncovered not A black tree blocks his way His way is skating round a dome (His way is in dismay) The playmate sings Like Orpheus in some thunder world Asking to be bathed in light To be exemplified With grey desire he looks out mad His soft grey indigo eyes Saw his past He had dug for trust With blind infected hands And wondered as the hurt bit hard Why the sacred weren't at hand Only when his ears were deaf To the angels light burst waves Only when his ears were deaf Did life turn from fog to fog But not evil but estranged But not evil but estranged Indigo eyes, Indigo eyes Indigo eyes, Indigo eyes With grey desire He looks out mad His soft grey Indigo eyes Indigo eyes Cry Little Sister (Marilyn Manson) - Discovering The Sleeping Undead [Verse 1] Last fire will rise behind those eyes Black house will rock, blind boys don't lie Immortal fear, that voice so clear Through broken walls, that scream I hear [Chorus] Cry, little sister (Thou shall not fall) Come, come to your brother (Thou shall not die) Unchain me, sister (Thou shall not fear) Love is with your brother (Thou shall not kill) [Verse 2] Blue masquerade, strangers look on When will they learn this loneliness? Temptation heat beats like a drum Deep in your veins, I will not lie [Chorus] Little sister (Thou shall not fall) Come, come to your brother (Thou shall not die) Unchain me, sister (Thou shall not fear) Love is with your brother (Thou shall not kill) [Bridge] My Shangri-La, I can't forget Why you were mine, I need you now Cry, little sister Come, come to your brother Unchain me, sister Love is with your brother [Chorus] Cry, little sister (Thou shall not fall) Love is with your brother (Thou shall not die) Unchain me, sister (Thou shall not fear) Love, love is with your brother (Thou shall not kill) Cry, little sister (Thou shall not fall) Love is with your brother (Thou shall not die) Unchain me, sister (Thou shall not fear) Love is with your brother (Thou shall not kill) The Hopeless (Velvet Acid Christ) - Alec Is Sick A force fed lie, our dead dream Awake upon a staircase Start looking downward into Hell Where the last life screamed and we screeched "We're always, always a bloody mess, a bloody mess" Lying hole, tired eyes, you're screeching You're scraping the bone with your life Into a dream, we will fade Hopeless, the hopeless, the hopeless, the hopeless The hopeless, the hopeless, the hopeless They're calling of the dead, calling of the dead You liars, and your face And your eyes separate the fear, the lies, the fate Set into eyes, the calling of the dead Image in the light, they calling you dead They won't believe signs, they don't believe your cries They always open eyes, and the light all over your head, your head Time distortion, crawling onto your knees Crawl onto the floor, get off your feet A lie in the wake, spiralling down Glass feeling moments all over your arms, over your arms Condemned, force fed, force fed, you're calling dead Feeling your flesh ripped apart with Heaven and Hell The conflict of everything was sent from Heaven and Hell The conflict of disease, the life-long breeding season For your lips, you'll take away the life that was given so easily Now all becomes the entity of hate, shows you hate Shows you light, shows you everything. everything The fading light, a broken dream You're everything, your everything Kneel to the floor, get off your knees Raise up to the light, you won't feel a thing Inject the needle, inject the time Kill all the light with forces of the night Always a lost day, always a hopeless brain Always everything, always force fed Into your head, into head, into your life Where you dream, that's where you go That's how it lives, that's how you know pain No choice, no life, no choice, no freedom Just separation, segregation, the annihilation Annihilation, annihilation, annihilation After The Fall (Chelsea Wolfe) - From Bad To Worse Nothing will keep us apart I said nothing will keep us apart I know that you'll find me there I know that you'll find me After the fall I know that you're waiting I know that you'll find me there After the fall I know that you're waiting Ready to run Chasing the sun I can't wake up Scream and run Don't let them win Nothing will keep us apart I know that you'll find me After the fall I know that you're waiting I know that you'll find me there After the fall I know that you're waiting Ready to run Chasing the sun I can't wake up Scream and run Don't let them win Nothing will keep us apart Go on, drive into the morning Never give up Never give in Lost Little Boys (Fatherson) - It Just Isn’t Working [Verse 1] It's a cold summers night Are you beside me? I can't tell I need your help I need it honestly I can't stand up right these days But you owe me that Yeah, you owe me that [Chorus 1] Cause we're just lost little boys Making a name for ourselves [Verse 2] It's a cold summers night Are you beside me, in good health? I need your help I need it honestly I can't stand up right these days But you owe me that Yeah, you owe me that [Chorus 2] Cause we're just lost little boys Making a name for ourselves And we're just lost little boys Making such fools of ourselves [Bridge] I'm not one for second chances, I'm just lost If I'd stopped then I really would be giving up now But I'm not one for second chances I've never been one for second chances And I'm not one for second chances I've never been one for second chances [Chorus 3] Cause we're just lost little boys Making a name for ourselves And we're just lost litle boys Making a name for ourselves And we're just lost little boys Making such fools of ourselves God Bless The Child (Annie Lennox) - Taryn’s Choice Them that's got shall have Them that's not shall lose So the Bible said and it still is news Mama may have, Papa may have But God bless the child that's got his own, that's got his own Yes, the strong gets more While the weak ones fade Empty pockets don't ever make the grade Mama may have, Papa may have But God bless the child that's got his own, that's got his own Money, you've got lots of friends They're crowding around your door But when you're gone and spending ends They don't come no more Rich relations give crust of bread and such You can help yourself, but don't take too much Mama may have, Papa may have But God bless the child that's got his own, that's got his own Money you've got lots of friends They're crowding around your door But when you're gone and spending ends They don't come no more Rich relations give crust of bread and such You can help yourself, but don't take too much Mama may have, Papa may have But God bless the child that's got his own, that's got his own Here just don't worry about nothing cause he's got his own Yes, he's got his own Abandoned (Antarctic Wastelands) - A Promise Never Kept A cold adagio for the lost. Age Of Consent (Arcade Fire) - Taryn Consents Won't you please let me go These words lie inside they hurt me so And I'm not the kind that likes to tell you Just what I want to do I'm not the kind that needs to tell you Just what you want me to I saw you this morning I thought that you might like to know I received your message in full a few days ago I understood every word that it said And now that I've actually heard it You're going to regret And I'm not the kind that likes to tell you Just what you want me to You're not the kind that needs to tell me About the birds and the bees Do you find this happens all the time Crucial point one day becomes a crime And I'm not the kind that likes to tell you Just what I want to do I'm not the kind that needs to tell you I've lost you [x5] I've lost you [x5] I've lost you [x5] Darkness (Disturbed) - Taryn’s Last Day Don't turn away I pray you've heard The words I've spoken Dare to believe Over one last time Then I'll let the Darkness cover me Deny everything Slowly walk away To breathe again On my own Carry me away I need your strength To get me through this Dare to believe Over one last time Then I'll let the Darkness cover me Deny everything Slowly walk away To breathe again On my own On my own On my own On my own On my own Dare to believe Over one last time Then I'll let the Darkness cover me Deny everything Slowly walk away To breathe again On my own On my own When Love And Death Embrace (HIM) - Taryn: Gone From Daylight I'm in love with you And it's crushing my heart All I want is you To take me into your arms When love and death embrace I love you And you're crushing my heart I need you Please take me into your arms When love and death embrace When love and death embrace When love and death embrace Oh oh ohhh When love and death embrace Oh oh when love and death embrace Oh oh When love and death embrace When love and death When love and death When love and death embrace Oh When love and death embrace Oh When love and death embrace Oh When love and death embrace Oh When love and death embrace Dark Shores (Stand Of Oaks) - The Anchor By The Lake Minerals formed by the rain Whispers echo deep inside the cave On an ice moon where all our fathers’ live We’ll go there to find some rest I spent most of my life Wandering in the wasted hours I spent most of my life Wandering in the wasted hours Storm clouds gather around our heads Black birds circle waiting to be fed I’ll build a house on these dark shores Past lives won’t bother anymore They won’t find me here (I spent most of my life, wandering in the wasted hours) Forever Young (OneDirection) - A Light In The Darkness Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while Heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies Hoping for the best but expecting the worst Are you gonna drop the bomb or not? Let us die young or let us live forever We don't have the power but we never say never Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip The music's for the sad men Can you imagine when this race is won Turn our golden faces into the sun Praising our leaders, we're getting in tune The music's played by the mad men Forever young, I want to be forever young Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever? Forever young, I want to be forever young Do you really want to live forever? Forever young Some are like water, some are like the heat Some are a melody and some are the beat Sooner or later, they all will be gone Why don't they stay young? It's so hard to get old without a cause I don't want to perish like a fading horse Youth's like diamonds in the sun And diamonds are forever So many adventures couldn't happen today So many songs we forgot to play So many dreams swinging out of the blue We let them come true Forever young, I want to be forever young Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever? Forever young, I want to be forever young Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever? Forever young, I want to be forever young Do you really want to live forever? Ocean Eyes (American Avenue) - Justin Time (Reprise from ‘Gone From Daylight’) Time For Us (André Rieu) - Love Found In The Darkness Instrumental Reprise of Taryn and Justin’s Love Theme
  4. MrM

    Chapter 11

    For fun, I wrote Brandon’s side of this ‘unusual’ dream. I’m thinking Eros might just be real in the Billyverse. https://www.gayauthors.org/story/mrm/brandonsmilingfromthebillychasechronicles/21
  5. MrM

    Chapter 4

    Go get him, Tiger 🐯!
  6. The fourth and final installment of this series.
  7. TRACK LISTING Computer Game (Yellow Magic Orchestra) - The Arcade High Score Summer (Arcade High) - Matt Meets Sam Digital Love (Daft Punk) - “Why Don’t You Play The Game?” Ready To Start (Arcade Fire) - Matt Levels Up Slow (Kylie Minogue) - The Body Game, No Batteries Required Boom, Boom (Let’s Go Back To My Room) (Paul Lekakis) - Scoring Tyler No ‘I’ In Threesome (Interpol) - Matt + Sam + Tyler = Mamler Moments In Love (Art Of Noise) - Manage A Toir Behind The Mask (Yellow Magic Orchestra) - Taking On ‘The Green Monster’ Game Boss Goodbye (FM-84) - The Threesome Breaks Up Innocence (Electric Youth) - Suddenly Becoming Too Old For Games Send Me An Angel (Groovecatcher Cover Of Real Life) - Tyler Meets Ariel Young & Unafraid - Robert DeLong Mix (The Moth & The Flame) - The Courage True Love Brings 21st Century Digital Boy (Bad Religion) - Matt Gets His Game Back On Why Did I Say Goodbye (Tommy ‘86) - Sam Comes Back To Play Look Into My Eyes (Arcade High & MrM) - Sam Meets Matt Again For The First Time Put Your Money On Me (Arcade Fire) - Matt Learns To Bet And Win The Comeback Kid (The Midnight) - Matt Comes Back Running To You (Arcade High) - Sam and Matt, Playmates Forever Arcade Summer (FM-84 & MrM) - ‘The Sun Still Shines Bright On Our Arcade Summer’ ———————————— Computer Game (Yellow Magic Orchestra) - The Arcade Electronic Overture High Score Summer (Arcade High) - Matt Meets Sam Electronic Tenderness Digital Love (Daft Punk) - “Why Don’t You Play The Game?” [Verse 1] Last night I had a dream about you In this dream, I'm dancing right beside you And it looked like everyone was having fun The kind of feeling I've waited so long [Verse 2] Don't stop, come a little closer As we jam, the rhythm gets stronger There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun We were dancing all night long The time is right to put my arms around you You're feeling right, you wrap your arms around too But suddenly I feel the shining sun Before I knew it, this dream was all gone [Verse 3] Ooh, I don't know what to do About this dream and you I wish this dream comes true Ooh, I don't know what to do About this dream and you We'll make this dream come true [Interlude] [Outro] Why don't you play the game? Why don't you play the game? Ready To Start (Arcade Fire) - Matt Levels Up Businessmen drink my blood Like the kids in art school said they would And I guess I'll just begin again You say you, can we still be friends If I was scared I would And if I was bored You know I would And if I was yours Well I'm not All the kids have always known That the emperor wears no clothes But to bow to down to them anyway Is better than being alone If I was scared I would And if I was bored You know I would And if I was yours But I'm not Now you're knocking at my door Saying please come out against tonight But I would rather be alone Than pretend I feel alright If the businessmen drink my blood Like the kids in art school said they would Then I guess I'll just begin again You say you can still be friends If I was scared I would And if I was pure You know I would And if I was yours But I'm not Now I'm ready to start If I was scared I would And if I was pure You know I would And if I was yours But I'm not Now I'm ready to start Now I'm ready to start I would rather be wrong Than live in the shadows of your song My mind is open wide And now I'm ready to start Now I'm ready to start My mind is open wide And now I'm ready to start Your mind surely opened the door To step out into the dark Now I'm ready Slow (Kylie Minogue) - The Body Game, No Batteries Required Knew you'd be here tonight So I put my best dress on Boy I was so right Our eyes connected Now nothin's how it used to be No second guesses Trackin' on this feelin' Pull focus close up you and me Nobody's leavin' Got me affected Spun me one eighty degrees So electric Slow down and dance with me, yeah, slow Skip a beat and move with my body, yeah, slow Come on and dance with me, yeah, slow Skip a beat and move with my body, yeah, slow Don't wanna rush it Let the rhythm pull you in It's here so touch it You know what I'm sayin' And I haven't said a thin' Keep the record playin' Slow down and dance with me, yeah, slow Skip a beat and move with my body, yeah, slow Come on and dance with me, yeah, slow Skip a beat and move with my body, yeah, slow Oh, oh, read my body language Take it down, down Slow down and dance with me, yeah, slow Skip a beat and move with my body, yeah, slow Come on and dance with me, yeah, slow (Slow down and dance with me) Skip a beat and move with my body, yeah, slow (Slow down and dance with me) Skip a beat and move with my body Skip a beat and move with my body Skip a beat and move with my body Slow Boom, Boom (Let’s Go Back To My Room) (Paul Lekakis) - Scoring Tyler Hey baby I'd like to talk to you How about coming back to my room for a little boom boom You keep coming to me I can dig your dynamite Know the way you move Get in the groove You're driving me crazy, crazy for you Second time you moved me It's time for us to Boom Boom You can come right close to me And feel the burning fire All the time you got me It's fine for us to boom boom If you see the spark in me And feel my strong desire Boom Boom Boom Let's go back to my room So we can do it all night And you can make me feel right Boom Boom Boom Let's go back to my room So we can do it all night And you can make me feel right Do the honor to me Don't you know I like to bite Get to the view Closer to you You're driving me crazy, crazy for you Second time you moved me It's time for us to Boom Boom You can come right close to me And feel the burning fire All the time you got me It's fine for us to boom boom If you see the spark in me And feel my strong desire Boom Boom Boom Let's go back to my room So we can do it all night And you can make me feel right Boom Boom Boom Let's go back to my room So we can do it all night And you can make me feel right No ‘I’ In Threesome (Interpol) - Matt + Sam + Tyler = Mamler Through the storms and the lie Baby, you stood by my side And life is wine But there are days in this life When you see the teeth marks of time Two lovers divide Sound meets sound, babe Her echoes, they surround And all that we need is one thing Now what is there to allow? Babe, it's time we gave something new a try All alone we may fight, so just let us be free And, baby, tonight I see your lips are on fire And life is wine Now the windows are open, the moon is so bright There's no one who can tell us What love brings for you and I Sound meets sound, babe The echoes, they surround And all that we need is one thing Now what is there to allow? Babe, it's time we give something new a try All alone we may fight, so just let us be free tonight Through the storms and the lie Baby, you stood by my side And life is wine You feel the sweet breath of time It's whispering its truth, not mine There's no "I" in threesome And I am all for it! Babe, it's time we give something new a try All alone we may fight, and feathers bend like trees in the moonlight Babe, it's time we give something new a try All alone we may fight, so just let us be free tonight Moments In Love (Art Of Noise) - Manage A Toir Moments In Love - Now! Behind The Mask (Yellow Magic Orchestra) - Taking On ‘The Green Monster’ Game Boss [Verse 1] Now the mask you're wearing Is stoney and staring Lines and tears, age and fears Growing old, passions cold Now the mask you're wearing Is stoney and staring Lines and tears, age and fears Growing old, passions cold [Verse 2] There's nothing in your eyes That marks where you cried All is blank, all is blind Dead inside, the inner mind There's nothing in your eyes That marks where you cried All is blank, all is blind Dead inside, the inner mind [Outro] Is it me Is it you Behind this mask, I ask Goodbye (FM-84) - The Threesome Breaks Up As summer fades away Lost in a cloudless haze Just hold me and touch a wave There’s no more we need to say Yet I don’t want to say goodbye And I don’t want to see you cry And now it’s too late to say goodbye Now I love you And now it’s too late to say goodbye It’s not over We’re caught in a moment Lost in a summer breeze Moving in circles As light flickers on the sea Now I don’t want to say goodbye And I don’t want to see you cry And now it’s too late to say goodbye Now I love you And now it’s too late to say goodbye It’s not over And now it’s too late to say goodbye Ohh na na ohh I know it’s too late to say goodbye Now we’re forever Innocence (Electric Youth) - Suddenly Becoming Too Old For Games You catch a shooting star You tell me make a wish Your word is all I know But if the plane is moving fast Please secure your mask Before you put mine on And now the rain is falling The truth is bittersweet A different voice is calling Where have you gone sweet innocence? Where have you gone sweet innocence? Now you ask me what to say It used to be your way Was the only way I'd known But when the table starts to turn The teacher starts to learn The child starts to grow And now the rain is falling The truth is bittersweet A different voice is calling Where have you gone sweet innocence? Where have you gone sweet innocence? I Wonder Send Me An Angel (Groovecatcher Cover Of Real Life) - Tyler Meets Ariel Reprise from ‘new kid in school’ Young & Unafraid - Robert DeLong Mix (The Moth & The Flame) - The Courage True Love Brings Reprise from ‘Kiss Of An Angel’ 21st Century Digital Boy (Bad Religion) - Matt Gets His Game Back On I can't believe it The way you look sometimes Like a trampled flag on a city street Oh yeah And I don't want it The things you're offering me Symbolized barcode, quick I.D Oh yeah 'Cause I'm a twenty-first century digital boy I don't know how to live but I got a lot of toys My daddy's a lazy middle-class intellectual My mommy's on Valium, so ineffectual Ain't life a mystery, yeah? I can't explain it The things you're're saying to me It's going yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Oh yeah 'Cause I'm a twenty-first century digital boy I don't know how to read but I got a lot of toys My daddy's a lazy middle-class intellectual My mommy's on Valium, so ineffectual, oh Ain't life a mystery, yeah? Tried to tell you about no control But now I really don't know And then you told me how bad you had to suffer Is that really all you have to offer? 'Cause I'm a twenty-first century digital boy I don't know how to live but I got a lot of toys My daddy's a lazy middle-class intellectual My mommy's on Valium, so ineffectual, yeah cats, sports, iron claw (Twenty-first century digital boy) neurosurgeon screams for more (Twenty-first century digital boy) innocents raped with napalm fire (Twenty-first century digital boy) everything I want, I really need Ain't life a mystery, yeah? Why Did I Say Goodbye (Tommy ‘86) - Sam Comes Back To Play My telephone is playing dead I'm hearing voices in my head I'm going through the words I said They replay I sit on benches in the park I'm lighting candles in the dark I came alone cuz you're too far gone away I did something wrong and I'm wondering why Why did I let go Why did I say goodbye? I have a void I try to fill I was your soulmate although still I didn't realize until It was over I wish I could slip back in time When we were one and all was fine But it's too late to make us chime Love is over I did something wrong and I'm wondering why Why did I let go Why did I say goodbye? I did something wrong and I'm wondering why Why did I let go Why did I say goodbye? Why did I let go? I did something wrong and I'm wondering why Why did I let go Why did I say goodbye? Look Into My Eyes (Arcade High & MrM) - Sam Meets Matt Again For The First Time {Fade Intro} {Instrumental Refrain} If you look into my eyes You will see something special And that something is someone I want to se-e every single day So . . . Won’t you look up and see me . . . please? { ))) echo ((( } {1st bridge} {Instrumental Refrain} (Look into my eyes! I can see you! Can you see me? Please, won’t you look at me?) Look up into my eyes And see me looking back at you Do you see me? Let me look into your eyes And see me looking back I can see you! If you look into my eyes You might feel something tingle And that something is comin’ From someone you see Each and every sing-le day! So . . . Won’t you look . . . And se-e the love that’s there? My love that’s there (2X) {2nd bridge} {Instrumental Refrain} Look into my eyes! You will see it there! Something special! Something ra-re! Look into my eyes! You will see it there! Something tingling! Something the-re! So . . ., Loo—ook! Lo-ok into my eyes! Lo-ok Into my eyes Lo-ok Into my eyes Lo-ok Into my eyes Please, Loo—ook! Lo-ok into my e-yes! And see my something there! See my love for you in there! If you look. . . If you look into my eyes You will see something . . . Something there inside of me Looking for something there in side of you Something that we can both share together! {Instrumental refrain} So just, look into my eyes . . . Put Your Money On Me (Arcade Fire) - Matt Learns To Bet And Win Put your money on me 'Cause I can barely breathe Put your money on me Put your money on me If you think I'm losing you, you must be crazy All your money on me I'm never gonna let you go, even when it's easy Put your money on me Go tuck me into bed, and wake me when I'm dead I know that you gotta be free But I'm never gonna let it go If there was a race A race for your heart It started before you were born Above the chloroform sky Clouds made of Ambien Sitting on carpets in the basement of heaven We were born innocent, but it lies today And baby you can give all the money away But if there's a race, a race for your heart It's over, before it starts Singing put your money on me If you think I'm losing you, you must be crazy All your money on me I'm never gonna let you go, even when it's easy Put your money on me Go tuck me into bed, and wake me when I'm dead I know that you gotta be free But I'm never gonna let it go All my presents are broken, before they're open And the promises, the second they're spoken I know I've been different My skin keeps shedding My mother was crying on the day of our wedding Trumpets of angels call for my head But I fight through the ether and I quit when I'm dead If you want to know who'll be there in the end When you bury me baby, I'll still be your friend Singing put your money on me If you think I'm losing you, you must be crazy All your money on me I'm never gonna let you go, even when it's easy Put your money on me Go tuck me into bed, and wake me when I'm dead I know that you gotta be free But I'm never gonna let it go Singing put your money on all your money on me I know it's not the last time Put your money on all your money on me (Put your money on me) I know it's not easy The Silicon Valleys melted back into silicon We'll find a way to survive Singing put your money on me If you think I'm losing you, you must be crazy All your money on me (All your money on me) I'm never gonna let you go, even when it's easy Put your money on me (Put your money on me) Go tuck me into bed, then wake me when I'm dead I know that you gotta be free (I know that you gotta be free) But I'm never gonna let it go Singing put your money on all your money on me (Put your money on me) I know it's not the last time Put your money on all your money on me (put your money on) I know it's not easy Put your money on all your money on me (Put your money on) I know it's not the last time Put your money on all your money on me I know it's not easy The Comeback Kid (The Midnight) - Matt Comes Back i been so low felt the wind blow like i was a screen door in a thunderstorm yeah i've been down i've been laid out but you always were what I came here for waiting all day waiting all day just for my say for a bell to ring for the first sting Yeah I been blue that ain’t nothing new it’s you my friend you’re why I get up again I’ve make mistakes I’ve been hard hit I say so what so what if I did I’m the clear eyed I’m the comeback kid start it over start it over again I'm the clear eyed I'm the comeback kid it’s been a rough year been some tough tears I’ve lost so fast all that I had but when it’s time to i will fight for you cause you know you are why i’ve come so far I’ve make mistakes I’ve been hard hit I say so what so what if I did I’m the clear eyed I’m the comeback kid start it over start it over again I'm the clear eyed I'm the comeback kid Running To You (Arcade High) - Sam and Matt, Playmates Forever You’re still the one I Run To You’re still the *One*! (X) Arcade Summer (FM-84 & MrM) - ‘The Sun Still Shines Bright On Our Arcade Summer’ Do you remember When we were young A certain shopping center Where we could have so such fun . . . In our Arcade Summer! In an Arcade Summer! In our Arcade Summer! We were alive there (In our Arcade Summer) We were in love there (In our Arcade Summer) Life was so simple there (In an Arcade Summer) Love was so perfect there (In an Arcade Summer) And the cruel school year was so far away And all our best friends would come down to play And the Arcade was open every day And the Summer of love was here to stay in our Arcade Summer! In an Arcade Summer! In our Arcade Summer! In an Arcade Summer! We were alive there (In our Arcade Summer) We were in love there (In our Arcade Summer) Life was so simple there (In an Arcade Summer) Love was so perfect there (In an Arcade Summer) You were standing Right beside me While I was playing Then I was falling And I thought that It was passed time That we ought to Get in some Funtime And We were so alive there And We were so in love there And Life was so simple there And Our love was perfect there And so I kissed you hard then And so you smiled at me then And so you kissed me hard then And so I smiled at you then In our Arcade Summer! In an Arcade Summer! In our Arcade Summer! In an Arcade Summer! We were alive there (In our Arcade Summer) We were in love there (In our Arcade Summer) Life was so simple there (In an Arcade Summer) Love was so perfect there (In an Arcade Summer) We were ALIVE there (In our Arcade Summer)! We were in LOVE there (In our Arcade Summer)! Life was so SIMPLE there (In an Arcade Summer)! Love was so PERFECT there (In an Arcade Summer)! Love was so very PURE there (In our Arcade Summer)! The sun still shines bright on Our Arcade Summer . . .
  8. No, this is ‘Brandon’. An entirely different emo-ish brunette dude that looks almost exactly the same. His real name is Alex Racco. I do admit to having a slight obsession over my ‘Mason Montgomery’ model from another story. I was at once very happy and also devistated that he managed to marry his long time boyfriend last month. This is George ‘Boleyn’ Mapston: Congratulations George!
  9. It raised you up!
  10. I found out that the Model I'm using for 'Tyler' is a guy from Malibu called Freddie Keith. He's really adorable. A Tyler Angel if ever I've seen one.
  11. I was toying with two of these guys and found I liked the second one better. Both are cute though.
  12. MrM

    Chapter 3

    Colin....Colin....Colin....
  13. Track List Shy (Karnaboy) - Ariel’s Theme What Makes You Beautiful (Cover of OneDirection by Tyler Ward) - Tyler’s Question Dissonance (Hammock) - Of The Banging Of Heads Against Walls Ready To Start (Tear For Fears Cover of Arcade Fire) - Tyler Breaks The Threesome Puzzles (The Mary Onettes) - Figuring Things Out Back And Forth, Forth And Back Pretty Haze (Summer Heart) - The Pink Haze Of Angelic Love Sweetness And Light (Lush) - Ariel’s Shining Angelic Soul Amor Fati (Washed Out) - Fated Love Young & Unafraid (The Moth & The Flame) - The Courage True Love Brings The Line (Mood Rings) - Ariel Spreads His Wings Dream About Me (The Depreciation Guild) - The Place Where Dreams Come True Ready 2 Wear (Geographer) - Tyler’s Angel Stay (Airiel) - The Longing Of Angels Catch Me When I Fall (Scarlet Youth) - No Longer The Klutz In Your Room (Airiel) - “Kaleidoscopic Thoughts Of Me And You” Baby (Ariel Pink) - The Miracle Of The First Time Sweetest Perfection (Color Theory) - The Encouragement Of Ryan and Randy Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Frisky Monkey Cover of Belinda Carlisle) - Angels In Heaven Earth Angel (Death Cab For Cutie Cover) - Ariel’s Prayer The Promise (When In Rome) - Tyler’s Promise ———————————— Shy (Karnaboy) - Ariel’s Theme forgive me if my words get lost on the way and all i wanna say is that i'm hopin’ this ain’t another play and i'm really glad you enjoyed this sunny, funny day and though it stormed for a while we made the clouds fade away and i can't see why i'm so Shy around you and if i stare at the sky i can't say i want to i'd rather look into your eyes your eyes (look into) your eyes your eyes your eyes and i hope to god i'm not being pulled along and i'll sing this song in the hopes that nothing goes wrong and the hour we had i hoped it would last forever and the way that you laughed it's something that i'll remember and i can't see why i'm so Shy around you and if i stare at the sky i can't say i want to i'd rather look into your eyes your eyes (look into) your eyes your eyes your eyes What Makes You Beautiful (Cover of OneDirection by Tyler Ward) - Tyler’s Question You're insecure Don't know what for You're turning heads when you walk through the door Don't need make-up, to cover up Being the way that you are is enough Everyone else in the room can see it Everyone else but you Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't know, oh oh You don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't know, oh oh You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh That's what makes you beautiful So come on, you got it wrong To prove I'm right, I put it in a song I don't know why, you're being shy And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes Everyone else in the room can see it Everyone else but you Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't know, oh oh You don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't know, oh oh You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh That's what makes you beautiful Dissonance (Hammock) - Of The Banging Of Heads Against Walls I've been drinking, just to settle down We keep sinking, into the dark of the hollow The light breaks overhead, but we won't follow I keep drinking under endless clouds I've been thinking just to sort it out We keep dreaming in the wake of the shadows The sin has come undone, but I won't let it go I keep drinking under endless clouds There's nothing wrong with me There's something wrong with you There's nothing wrong with me We're all alone There's something wrong with me There's nothing wrong with you There's something wrong with me We're not alone There's nothing wrong with me There's something wrong with you There's nothing wrong with me We're all alone There's something wrong with me There's nothing wrong with you There's something wrong with me We're not alone Ready To Start (Tear For Fears Cover of Arcade Fire) - Tyler Breaks The Threesome (Reprise from The Arcade Junkies) Puzzles (The Mary Onettes) - Figuring Things Out Back And Forth, Forth And Back I think about it oh, I think about it still. I think I realize that it will always break. It’s just a game we love, it’s just a game we love. What a way to live, it’s not a way to live. Do I have time to think, do I have time to sink? To make it look alright I need to bend my soul. Those things we never did, those things we never said. I’ll be a numb one day, I’ll be a numb one day. I’ll be a numb one day. I’m going out to stay up all night. Let’s talk about what feels strange on the inside. Let’s make this year look good tonight. I know it hasn’t been the best year so let me know. Do you feel strange on the inside? I should be here to grow, I should be here to know that if I make it right I could be heading home. That’s not a way to think somebody told me how we only learn one way. Could that be said about us? Could that be said about us? I’m going out to stay up all night. Let’s talk about what feels strange on the inside. Let’s make this year look good tonight. I know it hasn’t been the best year so let me know. Do you feel strange on the inside? We should never forget who we are. The same flesh and blood made in sparks. I’m going out to stay up all night. Let’s make this year look good tonight. Pretty Haze (Summer Heart) - The Pink Haze Of Angelic Love [Verse 1] I had a dream on a pill, low times I know I made you up The first time I saw you I knew I'd never come down to be the same [Bridge] From now on and forever I'm yours but just behind our closed doors From now on and forever I'll adore the thing we had the ones we were [Chorus] Say you won't leave, darling, this summer of love Say you won't leave, darling, this summer of love [Verse 2] We are alone in the whole world no one can touch us where we stand For all the fame and money my love I'd give it away for one more day [Bridge] From now on and forever I'm yours but just behind our closed doors From now on and forever I'll adore the thing we had the ones we were [Chorus] Say you won't leave, darling, this summer of love Say you won't leave, darling, this summer of love Sweetness And Light (Lush) - Ariel’s Shining Angelic Soul See my life (I've been so tired) See my self (I've been uptight) See my life (I've been so tired) See my sight (I could disappear) See with you memories fading fast And with you it's never going to last You are the sweetness in my eyes You are an apple in disguise See with you I never seemed to look the other way Only to stay, only to breathe Only to see That space and light is what I really need I never wanted to tell lies You are the sweetness in my eyes You are the juice I need for life You are the sweetness in my eyes Amor Fati (Washed Out) - Fated Love [Verse 1] Don't try to find words now, you’ll fall Let go, reach out The choice is yours to find [Chorus] Inside you've got the light to guide Your fate decides the roads you're going to find [Verse 2] Relax, slow down Let hope decide Even though he’s hard to forgive But you can’t help fall in love If you know your flaws, you know that You'll be all right in time [Chorus] Inside you've got the light to guide Your fate decides the roads you're going to find [Chorus] Inside you've got the light to guide Your fate decides the roads you're going to find Young & Unafraid (The Moth & The Flame) - The Courage True Love Brings [Verse 1] Think back on what you did How you’d punk all the new kids The new wave of exclusive As if there's something new, kid [Pre-Chorus] We're the patient performer The kid in the corner We were just tuning you out [Chorus] We are young and unafraid We are young and unafraid [Verse 2] Allow me to weigh in On this conversation Here's your invitation To chew someone else's heel Your concessions are useless A filter to diffuse this Now you have to excuse us We are moving on [Pre-Chorus] It’s the rats in the basement Trying our patience We are just tuning you out [Chorus] We are young and unafraid We are young and unafraid [Bridge] Did you think we couldn't feel you there? Did you think we couldn't feel you there? Did you think we couldn't hear you there? Did you think we couldn't hear you there? We were just tuning you out We were just tuning you out We will keep tuning you out [Chorus] We are young and unafraid We are young and unafraid We are young and unafraid We are young and unafraid The Line (Mood Rings) - Ariel Spreads His Wings Come smell the fruit for a while And the time, lost despair, burns to smile And then, tonight's the night you live your life Tonight's the night you broke the line Tonight's the night you live your life I'm not surprised you broke the line Fear, fall inside, over style And if life, time exist, for a while And then, tonight's the night you live your life Tonight's the night you broke the line Tonight's the night you live your life I'm not surprised you broke the line Everybody wants to know you quick Nobody wants to let you die Everybody wants to keep you nights Nobody wants to know your mind Everybody wants to know you quick Nobody wants to let you die Everybody wants to keep you nights Nobody wants to know your mind And then, tonight's the night you live your life Tonight's the night you broke the line Tonight's the night you live your life I'm not surprised you broke the line Tonight's the night you live your life Tonight's the night you broke the line Tonight's the night you live your life I'm not surprised you broke the line Dream About Me (The Depreciation Guild) - The Place Where Dreams Come True Someplace far away Echoes through the hills Swinging through the trees I heard you say Something from the past Steady as the sea In and out of phase I heard you say Dream about me Softly, candy-sweet Like sugar from the hills A sound delivery I heard you say Empty frequencies If you're hearing me I'll be here tonight I heard you say Dream about me Oh, wait for the night Oh, wait for the night Ready 2 Wear (Geographer) - Tyler’s Angel You are a star You wear it well You blow my mind tonight tonight So we can dance all night Nothing I could tell you You look good when you wear it well Nothing I could tell you You look good when you wear it well Nothing I could tell you You look good when you wear it well Nothing I could tell you You look good when you wear it well Tonight tonight you're a star won't you stay a while You wear it well, wear it well, wear it well Sing me your song... Nothing I could tell you You look good when you wear it well Stay (Airiel) - The Longing Of Angels I love the light in your eyes Fall of your hair as you turn Stay inside for a little while Stay tonight Don't let this all be a dream Wake up lonely instead Sense of loss, though it only was In my head I slipped these thoughts on your hand Symbolized with a band By your side for the rest of my life Stay tonight I love you Catch Me When I Fall (Scarlet Youth) - No Longer The Klutz In the shade of the day It's hard to concentrate When everything is Out of focus Please tell me When it's time to go I don't want to Stay too long I, sometimes Dream of a deer Carrying me away While I am drifting In a soft serene world X In the silence of night We're slowly healing It's still summer So we have time To figure it out Before returning But we don't want to Leave at all I, sometimes Dream of a deer Carrying me away While I am drifting In a soft serene world Catch Me When I Fall When I let you go Catch Me When I Say ‘I will miss you so’ (X) In Your Room (Airiel) - “Kaleidoscopic Thoughts Of Me And You” I always try to keep my eyes from closing besides I still see you it seems so right to think of the time we could have tonight and it's so cold it seems my hands are colder than yours, warm me up inside your face turns red and so does mine and we climb all around you stare into my eyes and watch me drown inside you whisper to me softly as I lie you shine so bright a light inside my head i love the thought of staring at you asleep at night kaleidoscopic thoughts of me and you and you're just so cool for me to see the life we'd have and we'd tell everyone your face turns red and so does mine and we climb all around you stare into my eyes and watch me drown inside and whisper to me softly as I lie Baby (Ariel Pink) - The Miracle Of The First Time [Intro] Oooh baby Oooh baby [Verse 1] When we're out in the moonlight Looking up at the stars above Feels so good when I'm near you Holding hands and making love [Chorus] Ooh ooh baby You're baby You're baby Yes oh baby [Verse 2] Sandy beach and just making love As the tide moves in on us Feels so good walking side by side Want to be with you all my life [Chorus] Ooh ooh baby You're so baby You're so baby Yes oh baby Sweetest Perfection (Color Theory Cover Of Depeche Mode) - The Encouragement Of Ryan and Randy (Reprise from Ryan’s Heart) Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Frisky Monkey Cover of Belinda Carlisle) - Angels In Heaven [Chorus] Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh, heaven is a place on earth They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth Ooh, heaven is a place on earth [Verse 1] When the night falls down I wait for you And you come around And the world's alive With the sound of kids On the street outside [Pre-Chorus 1] When you walk into the room You pull me close and we start to move And we're spinning with the stars above And you lift me up in a wave of love [Chorus] Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh, heaven is a place on earth They say in heaven, love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth Ooh, heaven is a place on earth [Verse 2] When I feel alone I reach for you And you bring me home When I'm lost at sea I hear your voice And it carries me [Pre-Chorus 2] In this world we're just beginning To understand the miracle of living Baby I was afraid before But I'm not afraid anymore [Chorus] Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh, heaven is a place on earth They say in heaven, love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth Ooh, heaven is a place on earth (Heaven) (Heaven) (Heaven) [Pre-Chorus 2] In this world we're just beginning To understand the miracle of living Baby I was afraid before But I'm not afraid anymore (Heaven) [Chorus] Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh, heaven is a place on earth They say in heaven, love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth Ooh, heaven is a place on earth Ooh, heaven is a place on earth Ooh, heaven is a place on earth Ooh, heaven is a place on earth Ooh, heaven is a place on earth Ooh, heaven is a place on earth Earth Angel (Death Cab For Cutie Cover) - Ariel’s Prayer Earth angel, earth angel Will you be mine My darling dear Love me all the time I'm just a fool (just a fool) A fool in love, with you Earth angel, earth angel The one I adore Lovely for ever and ever more (I'm just a fool) I'm just a fool (oh what a fool) A fool in love with you Yes in love with you I fell for you And I knew The vision of my love's loveliness I hope and I pray that some day I'll be the vision (vision) The vision of your happiness Angel my darling Last night I fell in love with a little piece of heaven on Earth It was you The way you walk, the way you talk The way you bat your eye lids as I pull up in my open-top Chevy I don't know what I'd do without you Earth Angel I will never let you go Angel of angels Earth angel, oh Earth angel, earth angel Will you be mine My darling dear Love me all the time (I'm just a fool) I'm just a fool (Oh what a fool) A fool in love with you Oh, my love I'm just a fool (Just a fool) A fool in love With You Fool in love with you The Promise (When In Rome) - Tyler’s Sacred Promise If you need a friend, don't look to a stranger You know in the end, I'll always be there But when you're in doubt, and when you're in danger Take a look all around, and I'll be there I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be But if you'll wait around awhile, I'll make you fall for me I promise, I promise you I will When your day is through, and so is your temper You know what to do, I'm gonna always be there Sometimes if I shout, it's not what's intended These words just come out, with no cross to bear I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be But if you'll wait around awhile, I'll make you fall for me I promise, I promise you I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be And if I had to walk the world, I'd make you fall for me I promise you, I promise you I will I gotta tell you, need to tell you, got to tell you, I've got to tell you I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be But if you'll wait around awhile, I'll make you fall for me I promise, I promise you I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be And if I had to walk the world, I'd make you fall for me I promise you, I promise you I will I will I will
  14. MrM

    Entry 36

    Yes, now we can know what Brandon was contending with as he pursued his relationship with Billy. Dad is very . . . traditional. By the way, @Dodger BIG congratz on your promotion!
  15. Brandon Smiling, Entry 36: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/mrm/brandonsmilingfromthebillychasechronicles/36
  16. May 31 So, I apparently wasn’t off the hook after I got taken home last night. First of all, I have to say this immediately, I WANT A PORSCHE SOME TIME IN MY LIFE! OMG! Ok, now that I’ve gotten that out of my system, I can explain: I was taken home by Chandler last night (OMG #2!!) because Mr. Cross was too, um . . . ‘tired’ to drive. He apparently got driven home by Mrs. Cross because he had gotten a little too much ‘fire water’ in him. Marie told me that her Pop is not a heavy drin
  17. This may have been a punishable offense when I was going to high school. I'm not sure if it would have been administratively, but it SURELY would have been socialogically. Shit would have gone down. See? Things ARE getting better!
  18. Will Contain: new kid in school: Randy's Serenade The Sound of Ryan's Heart Kiss Of An Angel: The Soundtrack Why Don't You Play The Game, Arcade Junkie?
  19. Track List The New Kid In Town (The Eagles) - Being The New Kid Gentle Rain (Snow In Mexico) - Finding Sunshine On A Cloudy Day Sapphire Eyes (Blue Jay) - A Risk Is Defined By Treasures In His Eyes Smile (The New Division) - Love Found In A Smile Tootsie Roll (Mister Chase) - Tootsie Rolls and Eye Candy Lovestruck (The Fauns) - Randy Casts His Spell A Key Turns (The Depreciation Guild) - Ryan The Gatekeeper, Randy the Key Master Strawberry Cream (Oiel) - What Strawberry Blonds Make On High (Sound Pool) - Love Gone Stratospheric No. 1 Fan (Majesty Crush) - Ryan Obsessed Boyfriend (Tegan and Sara) - Troubles And Secrets Taste Like Honey (Swallow) - Missing Randy’s Taste F^#k Me (Wendy Ho) - Sex On The Stairs In Mind (Brothertiger) - Randy Always On His Mind Your Lips, My Mouth (Airiel) - 69 Ways To Please A Lover You Look So Fine (Garbage) - A Rock And A Hard Place Sweetest Perfection (Depeche Mode) - The Example Of Ryan and Randy Strawberry Afternoons (Lonely Benson) - Heaven In A Basement Randy’s Hot Tonight (Electric Six) - Marathon Love With The Dreamboy Our Story (Ryan Stewart) - The Ballad of Ryan and Randy Digital Love (The Royal Concept Cover of Daft Punk) - Helping The Threesome Too Shy Cover - Holy Ariel, The Bashful Angel What Makes You Beautiful (Alex Groot) - Tyler X Ariel You’ll Be In My Heart (Peter Hollens and Bryan Lanning) - Ryan’s Heart Call Me Maybe (Glee Cast) - Call Me, Maybe? ———————————— The New Kid In Town (The Eagles) - Being The New Kid We’re talking about the new kid in town…. Gentle Rain (Snow In Mexico) - Finding Sunshine On A Cloudy Day Etheric vocals Sapphire Eyes (Blue Jay) - A Risk Is Defined By Treasures In His Eyes Sapphire Eyes as deep as the bright blue sky you've got your hand laced in mine before we leave and I never thought that we'd come this far with three years past and some love in our arms and it's hard to believe that you came to me (Chorus) Hey, whoa whoa... don't you ever go away Hey, whoa whoa... don't you ever leave this place sing me a song tell me about everything that you ever dreamed of sing me a song tell me about you (X) (Chorus) another story ends this is the beginning of something new again I'm growing older my heart is a little bit colder But I still want it for you and me (Chorus) Sapphire Eyes you've got your hand laced in mine oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh Smile (The New Division) - Love Found In A Smile I see you walk at night with the pain inside of all of us I know you talk and write of the stories from another book Your words are cold but your heart is right You will find it in the morning light Your tears are gone and your face is bright I see you're Smiling all the time I see you Smiling in my mind Tootsie Roll (Mister Chase) - Tootsie Rolls and Eye Candy That Tootsie Roll That Tootsie Roll Gimme Gimme Jelly Bounce it all around Knick knack paddy whack Make it touch the ground Dip it To the Right To the Left Up and Down Shake it shake it baby Shake it all around I can make twerq Make it worq Make it go All the other boyz be watchin make em say OH! Make their eyes big make dem blush fo' sho' Make dat ass go ticky ticky just once mo' Now (chorus) Ohhhhhh! I want that tootsie roll (ow) Gimmmeeee That tootsie roll! (ow)X (drop it) Check the unicorn hidin out in my pocket he's a little sly might sneak into your cockpit squeaky like a rubber duck make him go quack baby, shate that tailfeather bring that thing back Jelly . . . Gimme Jelly . . . SUPERCALISWAGILISITICSEXYHELLADOPENESS Throw ya hands up in the air & Shake it like ya hopeless Do you like when I spread ya body on my bed? body on my bed? X (chorus) Do you, do you like it when I move my feet, my feet X O00000ooooooooooo0000000000oooooooooh Give ME that Jelly! X (chorus) That Tootsie Roll That Tootsie Roll Lovestruck (The Fauns) - Randy Casts His Spell You and I And those bright eyes Eyes, eyes that bring me back To life All of time is in your eyes The song of your eyes Is the song of my life You and I Wonder why The breath of our sighs Feels so nice Lovestruck I feel you inside Stay here Don’t say ‘good night’ Love Lovestruck X A Key Turns (The Depreciation Guild) - Ryan The Gatekeeper, Randy the Key Master There is a figure in the glass He moves through the dark house White candle visions flicker fast Uncover the unfound Leave everything that you have known It must go Cut down the tree to plant the seed All you need And to your side, i will speed A key turns inside another past Uncovers the unclear Ghost resin synapse fires fast He knows he has been here Down to the place you've been before There is more Slide like a spirit through the leaves Do you believe There is truth to what you've seen? Down to the place you've been before There is more Slide like a spirit through the leaves Do you believe Love is a light that can't be killed So rebuild Never again to shed a tear The coast is clear In the dreamhouse, we are here Strawberry Cream (Oiel) - What Strawberry Blonds Make Etheric distortions of heavenly peace. I want just a little more of Everything From You On High (Sound Pool) - Love Gone Stratospheric Something, Something We’re on High. No. 1 Fan (Majesty Crush) - Ryan Obsessed Yeah Oh-oh Yeah Yeah Oh The Butterflies won’t go away I’m in my car going insane I feel your love inside my chains I’ll take a car, a train, a plane Kill anyone that gets in my way I’ll never ever leave this chase Well, I’m your Number One Fan No. 1 Fan . . . Yeah Uh-huh Sent you a letter today Found out the places you were staying But things still got in my way I’ll take a car, a train, a plane Kill anyone that gets in my way I’ll never ever leave this chase Well, I’m your Number One Fan No. 1 Fan . . . Yeah Uh-huh I’d kill a President I’d kill a President I’d kill a President I read everything that you wrote Sang everything that you sang Watched everything that you played on I’ll take a car, a train, a plane Kill anyone that gets in my way I’ll never ever leave this chase Cause, I’m your Number One Fan Your No. 1 Fan . . . Yeah Uh-huh I’d kill a President I’d kill a President I’d kill a President (For your love) (X) For your love (X) Boyfriend (Tegan and Sara) - Troubles and Solutions Tell you that I love you, that I can't hold back The feeling that you give me, wanna give it right back I know you always win at this particular game I need to know the rules if you want me to play You treat me like your boyfriend And trust me like a like a very best friend You kiss me like your boyfriend You call me up like you want your best friend You turn me on like you want your boyfriend But I don't want to be your secret anymore I'm trying to be honest cause I can't relax Oh, when I get around you I can't hide the facts I let you take advantage cause it felt so good I blame myself for thinking we both understood You treat me like your boyfriend And trust me like a like a very best friend You kiss me like your boyfriend You call me up like you want your best friend You turn me on like you want your boyfriend But I don't want to be your secret anymore Don't wanna, don't wanna play the crying game Do you feel the same? You feel the same Don't wanna, don't wanna spin the bottle again Do you feel the same? You feel the same You treat me like your boyfriend And trust me like a like a very best friend You kiss me like your boyfriend You call me up like you want your best friend You turn me on like you want your boyfriend But I don't want to be your secret anymore You treat me like your boyfriend And trust me like a like a very best friend You kiss me like your boyfriend You call me up like you want your best friend You turn me on like you want your boyfriend But I don't want to be your secret anymore Taste Like Honey (Swallow) - Missing Randy’s Taste Tastes like honey But burns inside of me I've tried to tell you And what more could I do You'd find my secrets Would take away your breath And the sense of pain Fills me day after day And it's killing me It's killing me It's killing me It's killing me I saw you hide your smile In someone else's eyes And it tore the pleasure Right out of my heart It's killing me It's killing me It's killing me It's killing me I shouldn't feel so lonely But just look at me I shouldn't feel so empty When you're touching me But it's all I've ever been All I've ever been All I've ever been All I've ever been And you are just killing me And you are just killing me And you are just killing me And you are just killing me F^#k Me (Wendy Ho) - Sex On The Stairs Raunchy In Mind (Brothertiger) - Randy Always On His Mind I feel you all the way In destinies begun The shadows on my face Dissolving in the sun I know my own mistakes Have driven you along Then go and make your place Wherever you belong In mind I don't know if you want me to take you away You're keeping me In mind I am hoping that everything will remain You're keeping me In mind I don't know if you want me to take you away You're keeping me In mind Time slowing and every look you give me gets me high I feel you all the way In destinies begun I'll show you how to make Your soul and mind as one Your Lips, My Mouth (Airiel) - 69 Ways To Please A Lover Sun ray skies and we're lost The hallway's upside down You stumble over to me And blow me away with a smile Your finger's teasing my brain "Forever ends today" It's slow to get you to see How you're teasing me tonight No one's into you No one's into me But oh, they're into us and they can't see Roulette in my brain "Forever ends today" Over and over they'll see How your lips and my mouth should be Dancing 'til we both fall backwards Time and time again Spinning 'round in my bed I'll dream of you tonight Oh, they're into you Oh, they're into me But no one's into us They can't see They can't see You Look So Fine (Garbage) - A Rock And A Hard Place You look so fine I want to break your heart And give you mine You're taking me over It's so insane You've got me tethered and chained I hear your name And I'm falling over I'm not like all the other boys I can't take it like the other boys I won't share it like the other boys That you used to know You look so fine Knocked down Cried out Been down just to find out I'm through living for you I'm open wide I want to take you home We're wasting time You're the only one for me You look so fine I'm like the desert tonight Leave him behind If you want to show me I'm not like all the other boys I won't take it like the other boys I won't fake it like the other boys That you used to know You're taking me over Over and over I'm falling over Over and over Loving me one more time Hide inside me tonight Do what you want to do Just pretend happy end Let me know let it show Ending with letting go (three times) Let's pretend happy end (four times) Sweetest Perfection (Depeche Mode) - The Example Of Ryan and Randy The sweetest perfection to call my own The slightest correction couldn't finely hone The sweetest infection of body and mind Sweetest injection of any kind I stop and I stare too much Afraid that I care too much And I hardly dare to touch For fear that the spell may be broken When I need a drug in me And it brings out the thug in me Feel something tugging me Then I want the real thing, not tokens The sweetest perfection to call my own The slightest correction couldn't finely hone The sweetest infection of body and mind Sweetest injection of any kind Things you'd expect to be Having effect on me Pass undetectedly But everyone knows what has got me Takes me completely Touches me sweetly Reaches so deeply I know that nothing can stop me Sweetest perfection An offer was made An assorted collection But I wouldn't trade The sweetest perfection to call my own The slightest correction couldn't finely hone The sweetest infection of body and mind Sweetest injection of any kind The sweetest perfection to call my own The slightest correction couldn't finely hone (nothing can stop me) The sweetest infection of body and mind (takes me completely, touches so sweetly) The sweetest injection of any kind (reaches so deeply, nothing can stop me) The sweetest perfection to call my own (takes me completely, touches so sweetly) The slightest correction couldn't finely hone (reaches so deeply, nothing can stop me) The sweetest infection of body and mind (takes me completely, touches so sweetly) The sweetest injection of any kind (reaches so deeply) Strawberry Afternoons (Lonely Benson) - Heaven In A Basement When I saw you in the morning You were on your way to work I bought your coffee 'Cause I liked the way you talk It's kind of funny now to think I know the name of your perfume I never dreamed I'd be here lying next to you [Chorus] Strawberry afternoons By your side Where fields of flowers bloom In your sunshine And when we kiss Isn't it bliss? Strawberry afternoons [Instrumental] [Repeat Chorus] One spray, two spray Three’s too much One spray, two spray That's enough One spray, two spray Three’s too much One spray, two spray Quite enough ‘Cause I love you where you are When you’re here lying in my arms Close to my heart [Repeat Chorus] Randy’s Hot Tonight (Electric Six) - Marathon Love With The Dreamboy Dance like nobody's watching you, Randy And love like you've never been hurt Supersize it when you get hungry, Randy And eat like it's the last night on earth You could be nobody in heaven Or you could be a star in hell You could have a billion dollars and blow it all away Randy's hot tonight He's hot tonight He's hot tonight Randy's hot tonight He's hot tonight He's hot tonight Randy's got tonight He's got tonight He's got tonight Randy's hot tonight He's hot tonight He's hot tonight Cause we just wanna see the hot hot side of Randy Now Randy said "If you live in Japan You're Japanese. If you live in Canada You're gonna freeze. If you live in a plastic house You'll never die in a fire. If you work in television You're a fucking liar!" Don't become unfocused, Randy And everything'll be ok That confidence will come in handy And everyone will be forced to say That Randy's hot tonight He's hot tonight He's hot tonight Randy's hot tonight He's hot tonight He's hot tonight Randy's got tonight He's got tonight He's got tonight Randy's hot tonight He's hot tonight He's hot tonight Cause we just wanna see the hot hot side of Randy Our Story (Ryan Stewart) - The Ballad of Ryan and Randy Sweet and Gentle Piano Instrumental by Ryan Digital Love (The Royal Concept Cover of Daft Punk) - Helping The Threesome [Verse 1] Last night I had a dream about you In this dream, I'm dancing right beside you And it looked like everyone was having fun The kind of feeling I've waited so long [Verse 2] Don't stop, come a little closer As we jam, the rhythm gets stronger There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun We were dancing all night long The time is right to put my arms around you You're feeling right, you wrap your arms around too But suddenly I feel the shining sun Before I knew it, this dream was all gone [Verse 3] Ooh, I don't know what to do About this dream and you I wish this dream comes true Ooh, I don't know what to do About this dream and you We'll make this dream come true [Interlude] [Outro] Why don't you play the game? Why don't you play the game? Too Shy Cover - Holy Ariel, The Bashful Angel Reprise from ‘The Arcade Junkies’ What Makes You Beautiful (Alex Groot) - Tyler X Ariel XOXOX Reprise from ‘Kiss Of An Angel’ You’ll Be In My Heart (Peter Hollens and Bryan Lanning) - Ryan’s Heart Come stop your crying It will be alright Just take my hand And hold it tight I will protect you From all around you I will be here Don't you cry For one so small, You seem so strong My arms will hold you, Keep you safe and warm This bond between us Can't be broken I will be here Don't you cry 'Cause you'll be in my heart Yes, you'll be in my heart From this day on Now and forever more You'll be in my heart No matter what they say You'll be here in my heart Always Why can't they understand the way we feel They just don't trust what they can't explain I know we're different, but deep inside us We're not that different at all And you'll be in my heart Yes you'll be in my heart From this day on Now and forever more Don't listen to them 'Cause what do they know We need each other, to have, to hold They'll see in time, I know When destiny calls you, you must be strong I may not be with you But you got to hold on They'll see in time, I know We'll show them together 'Cause you'll be in my heart Believe me you'll be in my heart I'll be there from this day on Now and forever more You'll be in my heart No matter what they say You'll be here in my heart Always Always I'll be with you I'll be there for you always Always and always Just look over your shoulder Just look over your shoulder Just look over your shoulder I'll be there Always Call Me Maybe (Glee Cast) - Call Me, Maybe? I threw a wish in the well Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell And now you're in my way I'd trade my soul for a wish Pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't looking for this But now you're in my way Your stare was holdin' Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, baby? Hey, I just met you And this is crazy But here's my number So call me, maybe? It's hard to look right At you baby But here's my number So call me, maybe? Hey, I just met you And this is crazy But here's my number So call me, maybe? And all the other boys Try to chase me But here's my number So call me, maybe? You took your time with the call I took no time with the fall You gave me nothing at all But still, you're in my way I beg, and borrow and steal At first sight and it's real I didn't know I would feel it But it's in my way Your stare was holdin' Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, baby? Hey, I just met you And this is crazy But here's my number So call me, maybe? It's hard to look right At you baby But here's my number So call me, maybe? Hey, I just met you And this is crazy But here's my number So call me, maybe? And all the other boys Try to chase me But here's my number So call me, maybe? Before you came into my life I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so, so bad Before you came into my life I missed you so bad And you should know that I missed you so, so bad It's hard to look right At you baby But here's my number So call me, maybe? Hey, I just met you And this is crazy But here's my number So call me, maybe? And all the other boys Try to chase me But here's my number So call me, maybe? Before you came into my life I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so, so bad Before you came into my life I missed you so bad And you should know that So call me, maybe?
  20. MrM

    Chapter 38

    The Brothers From Another are really good for each other. I do find the intimacy of Billy’s feelings for Sam interesting, though. How he notices Sam’s domesticity. I also find it interesting that when Sam speaks of find his ideal partner . . . He is basically describing Billy. Hmmm . . . Brandon might be ameanable to a threeway with Sam and Billy. It might need to go four-ways, though. Stevie needs some comforting too. Two blondes and two brunettes . . . Hmmmm. ??
  21. MrM

    Chapter 1

    Fascinating look at the thoughts of a member of the 1%. The beautiful yet unfulfilled. It’s easy to write an underdog if you’ve always been one. It’s hard to think through the mind of someone ‘privileged’ to see that they actually struggle too!
×
×
  • Create New...