Jump to content

MrM

Author
  • Posts

    3,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrM

  1. Least we forget 'Fag Romance'. I want you Swish Embassy, I want your Swiss Navy . . . I want your lust. Lust Lust Lust I want you Lust. I want your love and I want your tight end, you and me can write a Fag Romance . . . What?
  2. Genital warts can be reoccurring if left untreated.
  3. Alas, may they get genital warts.
  4. Better tell pop to get the Marshals. That there’s what us ol’ timers like to call walkin’ death, pardoner. thanks fer talkin in the local vernacular-like
  5. Very ‘Tales From The Crypt’. “And let THAT be a lesson to you, my drear little dears. It never pays to cheat vampires. HEHEHEHEHEEE!”
  6. Aww, yeah, Randy Shelly was adorable then. When I started my 'Brandon Smiling' project Comsie said he envisioned Brandon to look like a 15 year old Randy Shelly, hence why I chose this picture to make into his custom birthday card. He is absolutely stunning now and I don't know why he doesn't get acting rolls anymore. He's really quite a good actor! This is a more recent picture of him since he's grown up.
  7. MrM

    GFD: 9/10

    Wow. 😿
  8. I missed it this year, but happy belated in any case.
  9. MrM

    Entry 5

    Hehehe! Interestingly, that is a page right out of my memories. It was how I used to do ‘it’ myself. Still do sometimes. TMI? It’s a different experience closer to ‘the real thing’ I guess. Not really even close, but closer than the other way. In any case, as you may have figured from reading Billy Chase, Brandon is quite passionate in his sexual feelings from Billy’s descriptions of Brandon’s reactions. This is just a taste of what that is like in Brandon’s own skin.
  10. Lovely! He really does have Adele's range! I'll follow his career with interest.
  11. From the forthcoming soundtrack I made for:
  12. Stephen King, is that you?
  13. ~tokes~ Grrooovay, mon! Ja Righteous! ~tokes~
  14. MrM

    GFD: Dark Favor

    Destiny is like a Snowflake ❄️. It forms, falls, is caught, melts, evaporates, ascends, and reforms again in a different shape made of the same substance to fall and be caught again.
  15. Indeed.The article conveys the dynamic of how this very thing plays out with some interesting observations. I particularly like the angle of suburban schools becoming interment camps for teenagers while mom and dad are at work. I think that is DEAD on to todays style of administration. This lackluster style of administration is now backfiring horribly, in my opinion, in that out of control bullying is driving some very unstable teens to suicide or even murder! It's the 'law of the jungle' idea that is a theme touched on in our teen dramas and seems to resonate powerfully with readers.
  16. Here is an interesting article about the issue of being a ‘nerd’ in Middle and High School. It mostly focuses on ‘smart’ kids, but I suspect this holds partially true to Gay kids too. http://www.paulgraham.com/nerds.html
  17. My two choreographer friends tell me ‘Uckfing A there’s a proper way! What, are you stooped?’ The are such Queens!
  18. Where does one learn Electric Jitterbug to dance to this properly?
  19. Now they need part two! Compliments: The Story of Georgie and Geoffrey.
  20. We thought it was Tattaglia but it was Dracula all along. . .
×
×
  • Create New...