Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. Well, happy Wednesday... since Kbois has opened her own doors, I think a farewell party is in order. There's a sign up sheet and please write down what you are bringing.. snacks and drinks are welcome! “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.” —Robert H. Schuller (born 1926) Pastor, author
  2. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    I like sentient androids, machines that feel. I wrote a very long story about one once...no idea where that is. Maybe one day I'll try to recreate it. Anyway, thank you for your thoughts on this story. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed it.
  3. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    Thanks for reading this story. We could use more peace in the world. I'm glad this brought even a little bit. 💙
  4. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    I regret making you a little grumpy. I toyed with the idea of having Silas appear as his human self in little more than his eye patch but... perhaps i should have. Thank you for reading this one and sharing your thoughts. i appreciate it.
  5. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    We couldn't know what happened until James knew. I had a feeling that if I didn't clear that up i could be in some trouble. I'm glad you enjoyed this one. Thank you for reading it. xo ❤️
  6. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    I'm glad you felt that way. Dreams can come true if we want them to. Thanks for reading.
  7. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    Thank you, my friend. I appreciate you reading this and commenting while you're on your super vacation! Enjoy yourself!!
  8. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    Thank you very much. I'm glad there were a few surprises. I appreciate you reading and commenting on it.
  9. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    Thanks, K. I appreciate your help and suggestions. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  10. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    I'm pleased you enjoyed it. Thank you for coming along to read it and comment.
  11. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    I'm sure there would be space for good dogs and dachshunds. Thanks for reading, weinerdog.
  12. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 3

    Thank you, Wayne. i enjoy when we have the chance to talk and fix the world.
  13. Mikiesboy

    Pillars

    Hey. Nice chapter. i like where this is going.
  14. Thank you very much. That's kind of you to say. I'm glad you liked it.
  15. Happy Tuesday...last night i went to bed, could not sleep, got up and finished reading all the Secret Author stories. Including the very long one, The Ledger, which was outstanding btw. Wow. Anyway, have a fantastic day all... “Just as one cannot live without dreams, one cannot live without hope. If dreams reflect the past, hope summons the future.” —Elie Wiesel (born 1928) writer, humanitarian
  16. "Breathe." "Think about your lungs expanding. Breathe." Silas watched the monitors and the last of the two men started to breathe. "Excellent. Continue slow breaths and try to move your hands and fingers, please. Mateo, your fingers on both hands. That's very good." "Now, try to open your eyes. Come on." "Please remain calm. Just listen and breathe. You are safe. In case you've forgotten, I'm Silas." Mateo blinked, attempting to focus his eyes. Beside him, a t
  17. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thank you for this one, SA.
  18. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Yes, we find out the author at some point in the next few weeks. Watch for Cia's Secret Author blogs to find out what's happening and when the author is revealed.
  19. The Ledger is an ambitious thriller spanning generations. It had me hooked from the start with a tense, atmospheric slow burn, then shifts decades later, when a discovery unravels a conspiracy far bigger than one act of betrayal. If you love historical fiction, mystery-thrillers, alt-history where the "what if" actually matters, or a slow-reveal conspiracy that rewards patience with a gut-punch of an epilogue, this one delivers. I couldn't put it down, and I don't think you will either.
      • 5
      • Love
  20. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Amazing story. I had to get up and finish reading it. I'll say more in the review. Thank you SA.
  21. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Interesting, not really my thing shifters and werewolves, but an interesting world nonetheless. Thank you, SA.
  22. Waves at chris!! Glad you got there okay.. enjoy!!
  23. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Hmmm, 2nd cat type story. But well done SA. I do not hate cats like some people seem to...it's nice that a doggo makes an appearance too. Lots of fun here!!
  24. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks SA, i enjoyed this one. I needed a good laugh.
×
×
  • Create New...