Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,521
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. Hmm, i may have to ban you all ... too much sports talk.
  2. You're leaving tonight? Why not? Shave off a couple of hours.
  3. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Glad you like the word. Thanks for reading and commenting. I'll think about more. Thanks again.
  4. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thank for reading and your comments. I'll see what i can do about more. 💛
  5. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Bill. There aren't more chapters currently. It seems to be a popular request, I'll think about Jules and his vampire cousins and see if anything comes of it. Thanks again.
  6. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Cassie. I just wanted to write something short and fun.
  7. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, Cole.
  8. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Lee, much appreciated.
  9. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Gary! I appreciate you reading this.
  10. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, I appreciate you reading, Gary. 💛
  11. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Valkyrie ... did you guess correctly?
  12. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Cheers, chris. Thanks for reading! Eh, not sure about more. Maybe. 🧡
  13. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thank you. I was going for something a bit fun and different. No promises about more. Sometimes I just see these little vignettes and that's all there is. But never say never! Thanks for reading.
  14. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Phew...maybe i need to think of more. Thanks for reading and your comments.
  15. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Cheers, my friend!!
  16. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    i would too, but there has to be a story. I'm not sure if there is, but maybe. I'm working on a couple of other things atm as well..
  17. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks. We can't have ham either... we can't have processed meats. Ham, I do miss. I'm not sure about a next part. I thought about Jules meeting the Boss Vamp.. maybe. Thanks for your comments, Thirdly.
  18. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you enjoyed this short piece. Thanks for you comments.
  19. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thank you and thanks for your editing skills and suggestions! ❤️
  20. When you're here is when the fun starts! LOL
  21. Thanks. It helps me with anxiety. Lots of knitters will tell you that.
  22. I do take them sometimes i post them in the drop in centre from time to time. I've been making snowflakes for Christmas packages... i'll leave this since you asked.. These have more than six sides, which i've since remedied but don't have pics of those.
  23. Save your fingers for writing! I give stuff away to family, friends and charity.
  24. @BendtedWreath i couldn't agree more with Krista and what @Inkognito said earlier. Life throws some not-nice-stuff sometimes, mine was COVID, it completely did me in, with respect to writing. I couldn't write a word for several years. Instead, I started a new career knitting and crocheting to keep my mind and hands busy during lockdown, which messed with me in a negative way. I have sweaters and blankets piling up here now. LOL Now I craft and I write. Not at the same time. The point to all of this, is that you need to find what works for you. You have tons of suggestions to sift through and try. Now I write when I feel like it. Writing is an important outlet, it's something i've done all my life. I enjoy it. And for me, that's all that matters. I'll duck out of this thread now. Best of luck to you. Just do what you feel and enjoy doing!
  25. Happy Thursday and Happy World Lizard Day
×
×
  • Create New...