Jump to content

Page Scrawler

Author
  • Posts

    12,102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Page Scrawler

  1. That's more phone than I need.
  2. Hey, Drewdrop! Too bad. I'm sure you have a nice voice.
  3. Hey, Albert. Hey, Terry.
  4. Do you have any home videos of that? I bet you were even more adorable than you are now.
  5. Guess that explains the Barringer Crater.
  6. The comic is available on Tapas, in case you were wondering. It's a very cute story.
  7. Alice Oseman's web comic Heartstopper is adapted for Netflix.
  8. It's still chilly today, so I made another batch of Mexican hot chocolate. Yum! 😋
  9. Even though the picture has such a small frame, the panty line is clearly visible!
  10. He's definitely had some experience.
  11. You know I love you, Drew, but Morgan is the only guy for me.
  12. Of course you don't! Otherwise, your biceps would be too bulky to type properly!
  13. Preserves are also good with savory dishes, too. Usually as a marinade or sauce for meat.
  14. No, sorry to disappoint.
  15. What? What does Albert get, and is there a treatment for it?!
  16. You never said it was leftover! We assumed you meant that it was actually browned in the microwave!
  17. Saw someone on Reddit who said that their mother would keep leftover food sitting out on the counter, un-refrigerated. She couldn't understand why it was growing mold several days later. In her mind, "cooked" meant "safe from spoilage".
  18. I agree with this completely.
  19. Which show would that be?
×
×
  • Create New...