Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Page Scrawler

Author
  • Posts

    12,097
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Page Scrawler

  1. @clochette Happy Birthday, Tink.
  2. They found Al Capone's party boat in Lake Charlevoix!
  3. Yep, Morgan and Max are doing well.
  4. @Drew Espinosa And speaking of traditional Mexican food, all this talk had me searching Google. I think I'll make Albondigas for dinner some time this week. (FYI for everyone else, Albondigas is meatball soup.)
  5. Blueberry? Cherry? Lemon meringue?
  6. Brownies? Carrot cake? Ice cream?
  7. No, of course not. What a ludicrous idea. Donuts?
  8. Quesadillas? Horchata? Chicken molé?
  9. @Comicality @MrM Hahaha! The lengths that people will go for love!
  10. We're doing well. We had General Tso's Chicken for dinner. The ratio of sauce vs chicken was about 2:1, so I halved some Brussels sprouts, tossed them with the extra sauce, and added everything to a big roasting tray in the oven. It was delicious.
  11. @raven1 Hey, Terry! How are you and Aod?
  12. My brothers are also thoughtless like that.
  13. Having Sexy Butcher grill them for you?
×
×
  • Create New...