-
Posts
12,097 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Page Scrawler
-
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I went to Kohl's today to shop for some cute new clothes for Fall. I also found a cute young man's face on the wall. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Just watched the first episode of the new show "Chucky" last night. It was amazing! The show has some very cute lads. The protagonist, his jerk of a cousin, the boy he's crushing on....Even the little fellow who plays Charles Ray Lee as a six-year-old is adorable! But more than anything, I just love the creepiness of the story! Definitely a worthy follow-up to the original movies. -
CHUCKY'S BACK!!! X)
Page Scrawler replied to Comicality's topic in Comicality's Shack Clubhouse's Cafe
Hehehehe! Just saw the first episode tonight! Jake's "love interest" is played by Bjorgvin Arnarson! D'aaaaw, so cute! -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I said Auxi-le-CATeau. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Wouldn't that mean the area is called Auxi-le-Cateau? Nor do I. How odd that some people react differently to a humble rhizome. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
You've never had onions on pizza before? 😛 -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
We had potato, bacon, and leek pizza. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Hey, Bertie. Hey, Gary. -
Imagine Magazine Question For 10/12
Page Scrawler replied to Comicality's topic in Comicality's Shack Clubhouse's Cafe
The first wet dream that I can recall, was a few days after I went to a Willie Nelson concert with my family. Before the concert, I went to the men's room and stepped up to a urinal to pee. Then this kid steps up to the urinal next to mine. He was about my age, with dark brown, curly hair that looked like Frodo Baggins. He wore a concert tee, black jeans, a vest, and a fedora. I couldn't help it; my curiosity got the better of me! So, yeah, I "peeked" at him for as long as I dared, then finished up and left the restroom. Later, towards the end of the show, I saw the same kid standing up onstage, and I realized that he was part of the Nelson family! Fast forward to several days later, and I was still thinking about what I "saw" on that evening at the concert. I was half-asleep in my bed, except for one particular body part. I seriously thought my "thing" was broken, or was going to break, because of how hard I'd been the whole day! I didn't "jerk it", because I didn't know about that yet. I rolled over on my belly and kinda "rubbed" against the mattress for a bit, and then zonked out. I don't know how long I was asleep. Fifteen minutes? Twenty? I felt something wet in my undies, so I rolled on my back, pulled down my briefs, and felt something sticky on my privates. I panicked a little, not knowing what happened, but then I remembered "The Talk" we'd gotten at school. I went to the bathroom, wiped myself clean with some toilet paper, and flushed it. Then I put on some clean undies and went back to bed. This happened a couple more times, and then the "evidence" started piling up underneath my bed. Mom asked where my underwear went, and I told her she must have mixed it up with someone else's laundry. I think Mom suspected what happened, but she respected my privacy. I learned how to run the washer and dryer on my own after that. So, there it is: the story of how I had my first "dream". -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Someone on Reddit asked "What's the worst cooking mistake you've ever seen?" Another person responded: "I defrosted a freezer bag full of what I assumed was homemade Marinara sauce, but actually turned out to be salsa. Mexican spaghetti was a surprise." Jokes aside, that actually sounds like a good idea. -
Jeez! Am I the only Benicio fan who feels seriously spoiled by this kid?
-
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Happy skiing, Albert! -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Hey, Cassie! -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Hey, Bertie! Nope. Mickey and Remy came over for brunch. Maple-pecan muffins, homemade sausage patties, fried potatoes, and a blood orange salad. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Well, Marty's account says that he last logged in on October 3rd. I do find it odd that he didn't say anything, though. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Tbh, I'm tired of fantasy/mythology stories with a "medieval Europe" type of setting. Even though Chadwick Boseman is gone (may he rest in peace), I think Wakanda still has more stories to tell. -
Happy Halloween... >:)
Page Scrawler replied to Comicality's topic in Comicality's Shack Clubhouse's Cafe
This movie looks incredible! RIP, Cameron Boyce. Who knows to what heights you might have soared? -
Happy Birthday to Jacob Tremblay! 🍨🎂🎁🎈🎈 He turns 15 years old today! 😮
-
Recommendations For Sci-Fi / Transgender Stories?
Page Scrawler replied to Nikatine's topic in The Lounge
Trouble in the Stars, by Sarah Prineas. It's written more for middle school kids, but the MC, Trouble, is an entity who is able to shape-shift into almost any creature They can imagine. Provided there's enough food to replenish calories, of course. The galactic government wants to use Trouble as a weapon for its military, so Trouble is forced to seek shelter aboard a space ship crewed by a team of smugglers, changing shape from Blob-form to adorable puppy-form, and from human boy-form to scary monster-form. It's very entertaining to read, and I love how the story affirms that any Person, regardless of gender, has basic rights and dignity and should be protected.- 15 replies
-
- Transgender
- sci-fi
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Realized I made a typo above. I meant to say "Sarah's Song", not Sally's. Cursed auto-incorrect. Also, here's my favorite version of the song.
-
I finally got to see a doctor earlier...
Page Scrawler replied to Comicality's topic in Comicality's Shack Clubhouse's Cafe
Glad to hear you're doing better, Comsie! -
So, I wanted to make a playlist of music for Halloween. The songs can be scary, creepy, funny, or just plain old weird, but I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on the matter. Here's a few "Halloween" themed songs that I enjoy (in no particular order). I look forward to your replies! The Nightmare Before Christmas: "This is Halloween", performed by Marilyn Manson The Phantom of the Opera (Nightwish version) Roxanne's Tango, from Moulin Rouge Come Little Children/Sally's Song, from Hocus Pocus The Legend of the Dogman, by DJ Jack O'Malley Two Faced, by Shannon Taylor
-
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I've been wondering about him, too. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Hey, Bertie. How are you faring today? -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
Page Scrawler replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Good morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle. *scratches Thistle behind the ears*
