Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    All I can say is that my USA spellcheck doesn't object to Mr or Mrs without the dot. But I agree, you are very sweet and generous.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    Interesting Will. I do run the chapters through US spell-check, but I must have missed that manoeuvre here.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Can but hope your faith in the author will be rewarded. The BJ may have been forced but it was still a sexual assault. Agreed Troy would be more affected, but Adam is affected by the idea of what Troy was forced to do.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    Thanks, Will. I wouldn't want you to hold your breath
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    You may have a point, but my only experience of using an editor here was not a good one. Thus I prefer to continue as I am and take the brickbats that may be thrown in my direction as a result.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    I am my own editor, although I do have a couple of people who read through each chapter to spot anything glaringly obvious. However, neither wish to claim credit for that, so no editor is shown.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    This was originally written as a story that finished at the end of Chapter 2. I then decided there was more to explore with these two characters and since then I have been managing to write a chapter a week - which evidently isn't quick enough for some people
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    I'm glad you are enjoying the story, Will I do get disappointed when silly errors creep in such as the first couple you mention. Spellchecking won't find them and even reading the story through a few times they can still slip through. You're also quite correct about the pronouns. I might try and excuse those by saying the story is being written by a 15 year old who won't have perfect grammar - but that would be a cop out, so I won't
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    Proving the cause would be virtually impossible I think, although I suspect Troy may well blame him. The idea of Adam sending his ma a 'memento' of him to reciprocate the one she sent him of his father, does have appeal
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    Fortunately things have improved in that respect although I don't really approve of keeping any wild animal captive.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    I believe Dr. Droughtquake was to the fore in coming up with that diagnosis, for which he should be awarded his own personal heated stethoscope Your final thought is evil, but I like it
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    In some ways it was good timing. He got to enjoy Thanksgiving with his new family and he should be fully recovered in time for Christmas. Carlos would probably enjoy being squeezed, depending on which part you had in mind
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    Misfortune does seem to dog his footsteps I agree. Hopefully this won't prove to be a major problem.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    Glad you did! I think Tom must have been a boy scout
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    I see you got your answer from @travlbug
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    Nope - Adam's parents wouldn't have approved of such frivolities while Carlos' didn't have the money for such things. Hopefully, the appendix will be removed before it bursts. Adam doesn't need that complication in his life
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    Sorry Wesley, but you can't have him!
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    Hopefully the operation will go well and Adam will soon be home again, even if his activities will be restricted.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    Troy bounced off happily towards the bathroom, carrying the two items, and giving me a great view of his butt as he did. Somehow, although I suppose it wasn't really that difficult, he knew I was watching him so he gave me a little wiggle as he reached the door, which drew the inevitable response from me. He appeared to be really excited about the two items Tom had given him, but while I though the enema was a great idea, I was much less sure about the dildo. Troy and I never watched gay po
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    As Wesley says - 'Ditch the Bitch'
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    Thanks Flesco. Tom's a good big brother for sure while Adam & Troy know they owe their asses to Carlos And yes, Adam should have told someone about the pains he is feeling, but he's so stubborn.....
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    With reasonable luck it should appear on Friday. I'm trying to keep to a weekly schedule.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    Thanks for the comment @Butcher56. I see you've read right through the story over the last couple of days, so I guess you've enjoyed it thus far Adam knows how lucky he has been in the way his life has changed since that day Troy came to him in class. As for Troy, he knows that was the best move he ever made. The pair do indeed share a very special relationship,
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    No idea what problems you've had Richard, but glad you managed to overcome them. Appreciate your comment - and yes there does appear to be a general agreement that Adam probably has some complications coming his way.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    I agree @Butcher56 Gay Straight Alliance is so much 'snappier' as a title for the organisation even if the new one may be more pc. Glad you're enjoying the story.
×
×
  • Create New...