Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I'm afraid that with that first line as a prompt I found it virtually impossible to write anything that didn't have a chunk of sadness, but hopefully with a chink of hope at the end.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 18

    You are with the majority Ezz0564!
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Hopefully they will be - but that they'll have a long time to wait 😂
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Indeed there are far too many that die unloved. Thanks for the comment.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    My pleasure! Thank you for commenting.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thank you. It is a situation that those of us who choose to have pets have to face perhaps several times during our own lives. I know some people don't want to face it more than once, but I'm one of those who believe the gain amounts to more than the pain.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    The first few paragraphs were intentional. As for Rainbow Bridge, I suspect a fair segment of the population would know what it is - but if anyone doesn't, there's always Google
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Chris.
  9. Here is my rather belated response to Prompt 689: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/ivor-slipper/coming-to-terms/#chapters
  10. Coming to Terms “If you die on me, I'll never forgive you,” I said as I gently stroked his head. The tears were running down my cheeks as I uttered the words. He looked at me and I could see pain in his eyes – the eyes that until so recently had sparkled and been full of life. Now they had lost their lustre and were dull, almost, but not quite, lifeless. He didn't cry though, unlike me. We'd been best friends for many years while I'd grown up. He was definitely the oldest frien
  11. Based on Prompt 689 First Line: "If you die on me, I'll never forgive you."
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    It certainly wasn't an enjoyable experience, but I do think for Troy being forced to give a bj was much less of an invasion of his body than it would have been had what was intended actually happened. I also think Adam would have found that very much harder to deal with.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    You and a few others it seems!
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    Keep reading! And thanks for the comment.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Yes, he was lucky or perhaps Troy has real feelings or Adam.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    Nice idea Glennish, but nobody would believe it could have happened to them. They'd say it was all fiction!
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    Thanks, Flesco. Mrs C is very happy to have added to her brood and is trying to make up for some of what Adam has missed while he was a child. Will try not to keep you waiting too long.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    You can always get your own back, Geron!
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    Glad you do. Unfortunately no prize will be awarded for reaching the right conclusion.......
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    You make several good and interesting points NimirRaj. The next chapter should answer those. Thanks.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    Afraid you'll have to stay in suspense for a while Richard. I think you are expressing the majority view with regard to Troy.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    Yeah - it's a potential car crash.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    Don't want you getting banned Droughtquake, so please keep quiet on that score. Thanks for the comments though.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    Sorry about starting the cookie craving CG. Not so sorry about the 'fookin' cliffie' though. It may well turn out that it has nothing to do with Troy or the GSA, but you'll have to wait a while to find out I'm afraid.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    At some point the tide has to turn
×
×
  • Create New...