Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 18

    Thanks Butcher. There's an old saying about learning through adversity and I reckon that applies to Adam. As for the GSA - yep, there is nothing like having something happen to someone you know to kick start your interest.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Thanks for the comments @Butcher56. You raised some very good points and I think if you read more of the story most of your questions will be answered.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    Hmm....I didn't intend for that remark to be taken literally, although with Troy it is feasible. He has (nearly) always been the leader in their activities, but that is hardly surprising given Adam's upbringing.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    You jest, Geron. Readers will be pleased to learn that the figure won't even be 20, but it will be more than 2 Yes, Adam could find himself being bitten in the ass before he is much older.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    I'm not sure Adam & Troy need much help with their erection projects, but you couldn't expect Troy to look a gift horse in the mouth And yes, silk briefs do appear to be very uplifting I suspect Adam doesn't want to worry Troy with regard to the pain on the basis that it is only occasional. As for 'Aliens', well this story is very grounded, but t would be an intriguing concept.......
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    I guess the wardrobe could be expanding, while the skinnies get tighter Thanks, glennish - I'll try not to keep you waiting too long.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    It may prove to be nothing, but things in Adam's life rarely prove to be simple......
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    Thanks CG. You're right about Adam - there are times when he tends to bury his head in the sand, about himself especially. I guess it's because until recently he's never had anyone to confide in.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    Damn - I didn't think anyone was going to guess that!!
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    Thanks, Wesley. Tom's a good big brother for sure.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    As I said to Chris all will become clear soon
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    It will all become clear in due course
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    From memory Troy has only been in hospital once when he was attacked and Adam not at all. It could just be indigestion or the after effects of that punch from Jason.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    They did indeed. It's probably due to Adam having both the pumpkin and the pecan pie and then some cake
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    When I opened my eyes early on Sunday morning it was to a surprise – Troy was up! Well, he was often up in one sense of the word, come to that we both were with our morning woods, but to find him up in the sense of being out of bed was a revelation. He'd already given me a kiss which was what had woken me and now he leaned in again from where he was standing on my side of the bed to give me another. My eyes focussed on his face, his smile and his sparkling eyes. He often had those, but not f
  16. Good to catch up with 'your boys' again. Loved the preparations for Gulliver's travels
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 23

    Have you been sneaking a peek at my workbook, Geron? Yes, the male side of the Lundgren family do not seem to be over bright.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    True, but not my junk!!
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 23

    At times Adam does appear to be too nice towards others for his own good. Hopefully he isn't going to get hurt as a result. On the other hand there would only be Adam's word as to what happened and what was said. Is Kyle likely to tell anyone else what he told Adam & Troy? Jason would deny it and the father would believe him rather than Kyle as he would never accept that Jason was gay.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 23

    Thanks for an amazingly encouraging comment Flesco. I'm glad people have taken to these two and I think your hopes are likely to be fulfilled as both appear to have found their soul mate.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 23

    Wesley, there's always someone who doesn't clean up after their dog Thanks for the comment.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 23

    It seems Troy is learning from Adam on some things while the reverse is true on others. They do complement each other for sure. As for Jason, see my comments to glennish.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 23

    Thanks glennish. I'm think Jason would have been sure to make his move somewhere he couldn't be seen. Closet case? Perhaps - rather depends on which brother is telling the truth.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 23

    Thanks, Chris. Yes, Jason does appear to be a potential source of danger to them.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Especially if it's a birthday
×
×
  • Create New...