Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    I don't think there were any clues to pick up CG and there were definitely more logical choices.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    It does seem that Kyle has ended up in the hot seat as just he and Mike were involved in the kidnapping whereas Brian and Tyler were only involved in the original assaults.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Thanks flesco. I have to agree with everything you say about bullying.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    It was a good outcome for virtually everyone. How much long lasting effect there will be is another matter.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    It certainly looks that way Geron. And yes, it was a good outcome on this occasion.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Quite so, Adam is just trying to work out what was the reason for Diamond to flip over Mike's death.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Yep, everyone in the class stood (or probably sat) together and didn't give up Troy.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Thanks CG. I thought you had an idea who the gunman was - were you right?
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    The good has to at least balance the bad, Wesley.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Thank you!
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Glad you liked it Chris. Life does seem to be full of surprises for Adam & Troy.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Having dealt with the other two ladies, Mr Fitzpatrick turned his attention back to us. I wasn't sure if I'd gripped hold of mom's hand or if she'd clasped mine, but we both instinctively tightened our grip as he stepped toward us. “What about Troy, sir?” I asked. “Let's go over here and sit down.” he replied indicating a nearby bench. We let him lead the way, sitting down when we reached it while he remained standing in front of us. “Troy's still in there, isn't he?” mom asked,
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Mark's life is looking up
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Passing It On

    Thanks @cognac69. As someone else said it was a 'bittersweet' story and I'm glad you enjoyed enough to comment. I hope you find some of the rest of my work as enjoyable.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Unless it is a trap........
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks DK. I tried to do something slightly different so am pleased to know it worked for you. Anyone who takes on a rescue dog as opposed to buying a pedigree gets a gold star from me!
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    Their luck has to turn at some point.........surely?
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 23

    As I said earlier, the male side of the Lundgren family do not seem over bright so anything is possible.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    Apologies to anyone wondering and reading this, but the next chapter is running late and probably won't appear until the coming Friday. Until then you'll have to just wonder.......
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    They sure can't!
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    Adam doesn't think it is that bad, nor does he want to tell anyone at home about the attack - silly though that may be.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    No idea why that should be as it works for me. You can raise it as Technical issue inn the Forum or try looking for answers in 'Help'.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thank you for the complimentary comments JeffreyL.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 22

    Hopefully contact will be limited to correspondence. Adam's ma has little or no love for him it seems since she found out he is gay.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 18

    Never heard of it let alone seen it, but I'll put it on the list now you've mentioned it.
×
×
  • Create New...