Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Glad you enjoyed those FanLit. As for Troy, with that reasoning he might well be heading for a career in politics
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    I guess once they saw their well liked teacher shot they saw a chance to do something before the gun was turned on them or their classmates.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    I don't like orange and grape juice I've never even come across - except as wine!
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Thanks, glennish. They very much stand together against whatever life throws at them, but I'm sure they'd appreciate some normality.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Sorry about that Hellshield. I'll have to buck my ideas up 😂 Can't have their lives becoming too easy!
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    That is feasible.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    A happy chapter does make a change I agree! I'm pleased to hear you care about the characters - I know I do
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Thanks mfa607. Hopefully their bond, plus the love of Troy's family will see them through.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Thanks, Geron. What is that old saying - 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach'? Mind you, I think Adam has already found the way to Troy's heart without the aid of blueberry muffins!
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    I can't win with you CG! You moan when there is a cliffie and now you're moaning because there isn't one 😂 What does a guy have to do to satisfy you? Oh, hang on....I know.....buy you some banana muffins.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Thanks, Wesley. Not read the book but the film does seem to be very popular.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Thanks, Flesco. Yes - a very normal period in their lives
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Thanks, Chris. Evidently you don't think they've had enough drama in their lives recently 😂
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    It had been mid afternoon when we returned home from school. Troy had told us what had happened to him and the rest of Mr Edgars' class and after he had finished his account we'd all had a few questions for him. He did confirm that neither Hannah or Jerry had been physically hurt during the kidnapping. Jerry had been sitting with her towards the back of the class and thus hadn't been involved when Troy and a couple of other boys had jumped on Diamond. None of them had sustained more than bruises
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    Hmm.......is Ryan really much better than Scott I wonder?
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Uno

    I really feel for these two. Hopefully they can help each other.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Farewell

    Indeed a sadly beautiful chapter.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Am confident it was easier for him to get into the classroom with the temp in the office, but I suspect he would have pulled his gun on the Secretary and forced her to take him where he wanted to go. Thanks glennish.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Score 2-0 to the good guys
  20. Ivor Slipper

    A Bug's Life

    Intriguingly different.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Agreed on both counts travlbug. Adam has found love in more ways than one.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    "There's a porpoise right behind me and he's treading on my tail" 'Authorities' do often give the impression one is being a pain when one raises a problem.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    I guess it may not be that big a leap
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Diamond is the brother of Mike's mother. Adam always felt there was something strange about Diamond from the first time he met him. I'd suspect the school will offer counselling so Troy may be prevailed upon to go. Up to now he and Adam have operated, pretty successfully it seems, as a mutual support organisation.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Very odd. I assume you are 'following' the story if not me? It was posted normally, not in advance which does seem to cause notification problems. Can only suggest you raise it with the Techies in Forum. If you weren't notified I wonder how many others weren't? One final thought - have you checked how you have your notifications set?
×
×
  • Create New...