Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,736
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. What does it mean to follow an author? When you follow an author you will receive notifications (based on your settings) when they upload a new story or chapter. How do I follow an author? Visit the author's stories profile. (Click Authors and find your Author. Author's story profile page list all the author's stories) Click on the 'Follow' button Select how you receive notifications (if you haven't already) Uncheck the box if you don't want others to see that you follow the author Click 'Follow' How do I unfollow an author? Visit the author's stories profile Click on the 'Following' button Click on the red 'Unfollow' button
  2. Question: What does it mean to follow an author? Short Answer: Go to Author profile of the author (you'll see the stories listed), and select follow and choose how you want your notifications to work. View full question
  3. Site search here and in upgrade are completely different things. This is specifically an author quick search.
  4. So I was just playing around with the test server and thought I'd show the non-beta team the quick search and a snap of the new logo. What do you think?
  5. Myr

    … And Beyond

    I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll try to get this work done, though it'll still be awhile.
  6. May he rest in peace. I enjoyed True Lies as well. He had a pretty good role in Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. too.
  7. Holy Crap! The quality of this trailer is insane.
  8. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed them. I've got a lot of my Ranger ideas written down and a few ten thousands of words written in that world. Just need time and a good strong plot. And thanks on the man cave too. Did almost all the work myself (Enough to say, don't hire me to do finish work!) Would you believe that is inside a barn?
  9. I love Mercedes Lackey's stuff. I have all of her Valdemar novels and her Joust series and a couple others. I haven't gotten into her urban fantasy one yet though. I like Lavan Firestorm from Brightyly Burning a lot after Vanyel. And I have a lot of stories that I've at least thought about in the Rangers universe. Including a novel length thing. Just time time time. As always. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed the stories. Well, for Sky Full of Stars... they say the line between love and hate can get blurred. either way you look at it, Draco and Ron have a passionate way of interacting. So Sky was an experiment. I'm glad you enjoyed it. FanFiction readers love the original so much they want more. That makes them pretty hungry (and they can be pretty vicious when you veer of course too much without a clear, believable reason why). But there is a new power of FanFiction too... The Crossover. There are some very interesting crossovers. There is one Harry Potter/Game of Thrones crossover that is particularly naughty that I eagarly await each update.. Thanks for reading and for all the nice reviews
  10. Myr

    Those Long Rows We Hoe

    Slytherins like their masks... but what's behind them?
  11. Glad you enjoyed it
  12. I've always thought there was a lot more going on with the Weasley twins than we ever got to see.
  13. Myr

    Potions Master

    Thanks!
  14. Myr

    Chapter 1

    I did enjoy writing these little experimental vignettes.
  15. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks!
  16. Myr

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you liked it. This was definitely an experiment for me for writing sex scenes.
  17. Myr

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you liked it and I appreciate the feedback
  18. Myr

    Chapter 31

    Great chapter Kyle! I, too, loved having the character summary in each section. There is so much going on it can be hard to keep track of otherwise. I also love the section with Glaster and Kandric finally reuniting.
  19. There are 4 fast ways of contacting us: For Everyone: You can click "Contact Us" which is on the bottom of every page. Fill out the form to create a support ticket which we will answer as soon as we can. For Registered Members of the site when you are logged in, you can post in the Help Forum. You can open a support ticket by clicking on Support Requests and click on New Request button. Located under the Help Tab in the red menu bar and Support Requests in on the right under Help Links. You can send an email directly to members @ gayauthors dot org go back
  20. Question: How do I contact Gay Authors? Short Answer: Use "Contact Us" linked at the bottom of every page. View full question
  21. Myr

    Chapter 1

    After experimenting with the other stories, I think this is how I most prefer writing sex scenes. Imply and let the reader fill in.
  22. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks. This was another experimental writing vehicle for me.
  23. Myr

    Chapter 1

    This was one of my first test cases for writing a sex scene.
  24. I love Mass Effect series, Dragon Age series, the MMO Star Wars The Old Republic, I hear The Witcher is great.
  25. Today would have been Dad's 69th birthday. Today mark's two years since I last talked to him. In a few weeks, it will mark two years since he died. I have been in a contemplative mood all day. Withdrawn would be a good word. A lot has been going on in the last two years. I've spent a LOT of weekends at Mom's, which means a lot of traveling. I've had a lot of ups and downs and being there for mom. I've not had much in the way of downtime trying to take care of things Mom can't, working a full time demanding job, and running Gay Authors. Certainly somethings have taken longer than I'd have liked. This software upgrade has dragged on for too long, but I've not had the time to chase it. I'll be doing even more shaking up in my personal life over the next year. Things on the site will continue as they have. We'll have that upgrade soon. I'll have more time to write. Try to spend less time stressing on stuff and more time living. Dad had a great philosophy on life. Grasp a hold of it and live it. Never go to bed angry. I'm trying Dad. Love you. Miss you.
×
×
  • Create New...