Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,736
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Myr

    Obsession

    That was definitely different. Good story though. Thanks for posting it. I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to review.
  2. Myr

    Full Disclosure

    Great story Renee. Not my usual type of fantasy story, but I like it. Sorry it took me so long to read it.
  3. Myr

    The Epicure

    Cool Story. Thanks for writing in the anthology and I'm sorry I have taken so long to review!
  4. Congratulations Cole!
  5. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks. I try to stir things up a bit. Glad you want more.
  6. Myr

    Worthy

    That was rather different from what I normally read. Kind of a downer on the end. It would be interesting know what happened to him though.
  7. Myr

    Zaidu

    Very interesting story. It definitely tugs at the heartstrings with what he had to go through.
  8. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Sweet little story. Telling my parents was probably the hardest thing I ever did, despite knowing my parents supported me things. Your story captures that emotional yo-yo quite well.
  9. Definitely different Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
  10. Myr

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reviewing
  11. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Drew, I'm glad you liked it. I like fantasy more than sci-fi myself. And good spotting and connecting the dots. Most people don't seem to know that's his first name thanks for the review.
  12. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for the kind comments and the review. I'm glad you liked it.
  13. Myr

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you liked it, thanks for reviewing
  14. Thanks for reading. I'm glad you liked it There will be more of WET some time
  15. Myr

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you liked it. You'll see more of WET sometime.
  16. Myr

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for letting me know.
  17. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Carlos my friend, you noticed! I actually put three things in there on purpose to see if anyone noticed and commented on it. dkstories and I were diametrically opposed politically and we had some knockdown, drag out arguments over politics, but we both found that putting stuff in stories and letting people actually see different viewpoints helps foster an open discussion. Thanks for the review and for seeing the humor.
  18. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Lisa, I'm happy you gave a new genre a shot in trying my story and that you enjoyed it. Thanks for the review. You'll see these characters again.
  19. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Gary, thanks for reviewing and for the very kind comments. The way I'm working with my writing is that I have a sci-fi world, and a fantasy world. Anything sci-fi will tie into that timeline and likewise for fantasy stuff. I have plans for novels and short stories alike that tie into these universes.
  20. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Cia was a great help in cleaning up the bantering and making it flow.
  21. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I've got some ideas written down for when we'll see Aegis and WET again.
  22. Myr

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you like it. Everyone in my universe that has Psionic powers ages mentally a bit faster than others. Great power, great responsibility and so forth. All of my sci-fi stuff is tied together. Separately, all my fantasy stuff is as well.
  23. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed the story! As for your question... I suspect holograms are involved.
  24. Thanks Cia! and Thanks so much for your help, once again, it getting me through the chore of editing!
  25. Thanks Renee!
×
×
  • Create New...