Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,737
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. I have Xbox One.
  2. Apparently Joy Ride was a good movie for eyecandy... I knew him from Pleasantville. I didn't see Fast and the Furious until last week,ironically. and I've only watched the first one so far.
  3. Good for him! I'm glad my Gaydar is still working. A.J. pretty much said it...
  4. http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=841434&gt1=28101
  5. At least according to this... http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/03/26/condom-maker-breaks-down-penis-size-by-state-city/
  6. Well, this looks like it is going to be good...
  7. They were a collaboration between A.J. and Cia. And they did a great job!
  8. Happy Birthday!!
  9. The new Member Ranks and Reputation levels will be 'neutral' as far as mentioning members or buried history. Reputation is handy to see who is an active participant in the community... hence... Reputation.
  10. Any social stuff we add to the site will be entirely optional and geared at promoting the site and our content. It's kind of silly for a social website like us to tell people to go to Facebook. and I completely understand the issues with FB. Alas, the times are changing and we need to adjust to at least accept the change and opportunities that it presents. My goal will be a GA+ social media situation. We will always have our own membership, which you can be anonymous with, and any social media connections will be optional. If you want to participate, great! if not, that's just fine too! Myr
  11. Well, I can say with certainty that we are not going back to a negative reputation system. Too much trouble. You can only unlike something that you have previously liked. (ie, you can change your mind about what you like) Thanks for the suggestions. we're going to compile them and look them over.
  12. Happy Birthday Cia!
  13. I'm excited! Even if Orson's recent views are rather doofish.
  14. Myr

    … And Beyond

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. It will be updated some day. I'm just very busy with work, school and the site
  15. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was from my experiment days.
  16. I can only echo what has already been said. Rest in Peace, my friend.
  17. Thanks everyone
  18. I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good...
  19. Myr

    Ender's Game

    Orson Scott Card is a good writer but has some poor views on some things. (Though, if you read Songmaster, some lines blur a lot) I tend to keep and artist's work separate from their opinions on thing. Otherwise, I'd never watch anything from Hollywood, since most of their point of views are something I find somewhere on the scale of treasonous to reprehensible. Back on topic, This looks like it will be a good movie. The Enemy's Gate is Down.
  20. At the time we released the Stories Archive, the underlying forum software did not allow for the editing of comments. That has changed since, but any major code changes to Stories is a hefty fee. We won't be changing any code significantly until IP.Board 4.0.0 rolls out later this year. (And maybe into next year. It is a major, change) We'll have a number of feature changes at that point. The ability of authors and reviewers to edit their posts (for a short time) will be included. Myr
  21. Finally:
  22. Myr

    … And Beyond

    Thanks! Between working full time and doing graduate school, I've been a bit busy. Not to mention running GA. I'll get there. But it'll be awhile.
  23. A very special thank you to all the people that are involved with our Premium Content from subscribers, to the authors, editors and reviewers! We couldn't keep the site open with all that we do without you.
  24. I started writing in FanFiction because it comes with a pre-made ready reading-base. If you're any good, you get a decent audience quickly...
  25. So, there is a new Star Trek game coming out. They got William Shatner to advertise it. it's quite funny.
×
×
  • Create New...