Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,736
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I appreciate you taking the time to review
  2. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! Cia was pounding me on the "show it" thing. I'm glad to see it worked.
  3. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Fun story Cia. Much different from my usual choices, but good.
  4. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Well, yes! In addition to the longer stuff I'm working on, I promised Cia and Renee I would be posting stuff in the anthologies. In fact, I already have a few pages written for the next one, though on my Sci-Fi series not the fantasy one yet. Glad you liked it.
  5. Myr

    The Story

    Nicely written and quite an interesting story
  6. Myr

    Chapter 1

    That was an enjoyable little tale.
  7. Great job Bill! Totally different twist for the theme.
  8. Myr

    Winter Storm

    I found the plot of this story quite interesting and I enjoyed the story.
  9. I have a Bachelors of Science in an engineering discipline and two Masters of Science in related fields. I just completed the second Masters in January. I have taught as adjunct faculty at my school in the past, but I am not doing so now. I might go for the PhD later in life, but it's not on my agenda now. Working full time and doing a Masters really took a lot out of me. I do have to do continuing education for both my professional certifications and for work requirements. So even without a degree, I'll be adding more knowledge to my skull.
  10. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Bill! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  11. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I owe my editor Cia for some of that vividness. She kept poking at me for more details.
  12. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! The humans in the Erif have been heavily influenced by the Elves. The Empire represents humans that don't have that strong positive influence. Feng is from a different continent altogether. Lots of things going on that will be expanded in the future
  13. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Mann! I am writing two epic worlds, one fantasy and one science fiction. For the foreseeable future, I'll be writing in one or the other world. All the writing I've done the last few years as been geared towards world building.
  14. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I have a few things in mind for their story, as well as the larger world.
  15. Myr

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you liked it. I was doing some research and was trying to show that there are some dinstinct differences in cultures in my world. As I write more in the world I've created, I hope to expand on this even more.
  16. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. While I haven't been writing and posting, I have been world building.
  17. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Ryn of Gryphon’s Reach, fourth son of Lord Silas, moved with purpose. The uniform of the King’s Rangers along with the proper salute showing his magical sigil, impossible to duplicate, gave any Ranger passage through the Guard positions. The inner sanctum of every base housed the Ranger Commanders as well as other servants to the King. The base at Land’s End was bigger than most, qualifying as its own fortress. As the largest Ranger stronghold outside the capital, it also held the Ranger Gen
  18. A trade caravan left on the King's Way as soon as the roads cleared, but Winter hasn't quite given up yet. A storm is bearing down on them, and Ryn needs to get them off the road before it hits.
  19. Congrats Rob!
  20. The flip side is better. lol
  21. Well, he has a nice ass. But this is one case where a ball-gag would be required... (Boy this topic has degraded...)
  22. Happy New Year! May we all get the change we all need!
  23. Thanks everyone for taking the time to reviews these stories. LJH. Thank you so very much for your kind review. It was very touching. I will be returning to writing very soon now that GA is well in hand and my master's degree is almost wrapped. I'll keep your words in mind as I move forward. Merry Christmas everyone!
  24. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks very much for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. It still stands as one of my favorite stories that I have written.
  25. I have Xbox One.
×
×
  • Create New...