Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,741
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. One of the things I love about this story is that you do a good job with the transition from canon to your own story. So many fanfiction writers just skip that or mess it up.
  2. Windows Phone hands down. I like my xbox achievements on my phone. Plus, it's a unique, useful interface, unlike iPhone and the me too Android interface.
  3. I just wanted to wish all of our members a very Merry Christmas!
  4. Dkstories has always been one of my favorite writers.
  5. Myr

    Distant Touch

    Of course you leave it there Great chapter.
  6. Comicality's newest novel starts in Premium Content Today!! http://www.gayauthor...ty/emptycorners
  7. It's now here! Empty Corners by Comicality!! http://www.gayauthor...ty/emptycorners
  8. Announcing Empty Corners by Comicality!! https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicality/emptycorners
  9. It was a really well done game. It's hard to do an ending you've been hyping over 3 games. (See Mass Effect...)
  10. Myr

    Fundamental Unity

    Great chapter!
  11. Check out the launch trailer:
  12. Myr

    test

    test This is only a test!
  13. Myr

    Light Of Faith

    I liked that chapter much better than the last one.
  14. Myr

    Innocence Lost

    A powerful chapter. I didn't like the results though.
  15. Glad things are going better and this was a great post. I'm very happy to work with you here Trebs
  16. Myr

    Shield Of Spirit

    Very nice! (I'd write more now, but I really need to get to bed. you kept me up!)
  17. Thanks Comsie! As you'll see in tomorrow's big blog, Comsie was THE first author on the site (And Trebs... I use that print option to get one file to load to my Kindle. )
  18. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thank you very much for your review
  19. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks!
  20. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I've got all sorts of things sketched out. It's just a matter of getting my free time and my muse to align.
  21. I prefer the term Yeti :krista:
  22. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  23. Myr

    Beautiful Resolve

    Very good chapter. I really enjoy Mira. Where's the next one?
  24. Why would you find it funny I would post this? I choked when I saw the naked pictures at the top of my morning news...
  25. Microsoft is hardly some third party that is going to go tits-up sometime soon Caffled. And as they've built SkyDrive into Windows 8, I'm doubting that this service is going anywhere for a while. And if it did, you'd still have a copy of your stuff on all your computers when the service did die. So, no risk scenario.
×
×
  • Create New...