Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,741
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. I was in on the Closed Beta last week. As soon as I stopped playing that, I pre-ordered...
  2. Myr

    Key Of Hope

    That was an interesting chapter. I would like to know more about how they got the information from Morgan. And, of course, you left it there?!
  3. Myr

    The Conversation

    I definitely like this one-shot. I think it is pretty neat for Harry to be the agressor and Draco not to know what to do with him.
  4. Myr

    Chapter 22

    is it just me or is Ron a bit creepy stalker here? good wrap up to a great story
  5. Myr

    Chapter 21

    that is really a cruel way for the great Albus Dumbledore to exit the scene...
  6. Myr

    Chapter 20

    Harry sure has a lot of irons in the fire
  7. Myr

    Chapter 19

    so many things going on...
  8. Myr

    Chapter 18

    good chapter
  9. Myr

    Chapter 17

    that's really good press coverage for Harry.
  10. Myr

    Chapter 16

    Neville makes a great hero
  11. Myr

    Chapter 15

    Ron's behavior makes more sense now.
  12. Myr

    Chapter 14

    I liked seeing from Neville's pov
  13. Myr

    Chapter 13

    Ron is getting annoying
  14. Myr

    Chapter 12

    I really like McGonagall in this chapter. I see why Harry is heading in the direction he is, but not sure I like it.
  15. Myr

    Chapter 11

    I liked Ron's description of Umbridge as the "Umbridge thingy". Poor Ron and his temper...
  16. Myr

    Chapter 10

    It was a good chapter. And yeah, there were a few differences here from what we found out in HP6 and HP7. (Blaise Zambini is a boy, for example. And Kingsley Shackelbolt is reversed.) Very minor really and only mildly distracting even for someone soaked in the HP world.
  17. Myr

    Chapter 9

    I love Harry at the Ministry of Magic in this chapter.
  18. Myr

    Chapter 8

    I really enjoyed the subtle insults to Lucius from Harry.
  19. Myr

    Chapter 7

    I love the gift Harry chose for Narcissa. I also like all the subtle political byplay going on all over the place.
  20. Myr

    Chapter 6

    I really liked Ron in this chapter. and I agree with David's review
  21. Myr

    Chapter 5

    I definitely like the spin with Crabbe and Goyle in this story.
  22. Myr

    Chapter 4

    I loved the Great Hall scene!
  23. Myr

    Chapter 3

    I've always thought Harry was as it best when he is impassioned about something.
  24. Myr

    Chapter 2

    I definitely like HP stories where HP stands up for himself and leverages his Slytherin side.
  25. One of the things I love about this story is that you do a good job with the transition from canon to your own story. So many fanfiction writers just skip that or mess it up.
×
×
  • Create New...