Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Yup!
  2. Myr

    Chapter 28

    Great Chapter! It is Christmas in June. And the chapter is so big too! I love the scene with Kandric and his grandfather. The stupid man.
  3. While Crackerwriter and I have a history, my warmest wishes go to his loved ones and his fans. Myr
  4. Thanks again guys
  5. Thanks. it was a good day over all.
  6. Thanks!
  7. Thanks Everyone!
  8. wow! I didn't know I knew so many gay actors. http://www.imdb.com/list/ClwkBTwU5ZQ/
  9. I was going to say Mass Effect 3...
  10. They released the first gameplay trailer. http://www.viddler.com/v/2e3a8e05
  11. I like the game for the single player... but I spend a lot of time making things for the Galactic Trade Network. lol
  12. The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart. The story of Merlin as a boy. I read it a couple times a year when I was 12ish.
  13. Myr

    … And Beyond

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you are enjoying the story. I hope to get some time this summer to work on it.
  14. George reached the door in almost no time. He could hear quiet words being exchanged. He pulled out his wand and listened. He couldn’t hear the exact words for a while, but the tone changed and the words were getting louder. “I will not! There is nothing you can do to me that will make me help you!” “We’ll see about that. Imperio!” George burst into the room at that moment. “Expelliarmus!” George deftly caught Warrington’s wand. He shoved it in his pocket and sent a “Finite Incantatum
  15. Is anyone still playing Star Wars: The Old Republic? I just resubscribed and will start playing again soon. If enough people are around, we should form our own guild. lol
  16. As best I can tell, the hacker came in through a vulnerable software item and was able to heighten his permissions and wipe the site. I can't promise I've completely closed the hole, but it is much improved.
  17. Fine fine... cute naked guy...
  18. Well... Really cute naked guy that kicks ass fighting. what's not to like?
  19. Myr

    Diablo III

    To an extent, yes.
  20. I ditto what cyhort has said
  21. Well, remember EA also has The Sims franchise where you can make guys Whohoo!
  22. There is Fable II and Fable III you can still play on Xbox 360. which reminds me... I need to clean up achievements on both those games... And yeah... Dragon Age and Mass Effect are both rated M for Mature. Best Buy will card you to buy them. I don't even get carded to by booze any more... but I get carded to buy a bloody game? I do hate EA. But I love Bioware. I have all their games. Was not happy when Bioware became part of EA.
  23. Well... it is free to play... Try it! if You like it, then get the premium packs. http://www.ageofempiresonline.com/
  24. http://store.steampowered.com/app/105430/
×
×
  • Create New...