Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,751
  • Joined

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks!
  2. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I've got all sorts of things sketched out. It's just a matter of getting my free time and my muse to align.
  3. I prefer the term Yeti :krista:
  4. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  5. Myr

    Beautiful Resolve

    Very good chapter. I really enjoy Mira. Where's the next one?
  6. Why would you find it funny I would post this? I choked when I saw the naked pictures at the top of my morning news...
  7. Microsoft is hardly some third party that is going to go tits-up sometime soon Caffled. And as they've built SkyDrive into Windows 8, I'm doubting that this service is going anywhere for a while. And if it did, you'd still have a copy of your stuff on all your computers when the service did die. So, no risk scenario.
  8. Myr

    Perfect Bonds

    You left it there?! You better hurry these chapters up mister.
  9. Oh my! I'm not going to link to the article because it would violate the rules on naked pictures... but trust me, it won't be hard to find. Prince Harry in the buff... go Bing It.
  10. Happy Birthday Cia!
  11. Myr

    Latent Revelation

    Very good chapter. Congrats on getting past Peer Review! hmm... Every time you say "Mr. Anderson" I picture the matrix and the Agent. lol
  12. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review!
  13. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.
  14. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Well... do I ever right something without fantasy somewhere? lol
  15. Myr

    Chapter 1

    This has always been one of my favorite little stories. Thanks for reading!
  16. Myr

    True Connection

    You left the chapter there?! I prefer sex implied most of the time. Tends to work better if the reader fills in their own blanks. Just my opinion though.
  17. Just to note, you have some serious formatting issues. It looks 'okay' but the code is a nightmare. Two things you need to correct: 1) double spacing between paragraphs. 2) The font resizing tools on top "A-" and "A+" do not work because you are some how setting font.
  18. Interesting. I look forward to seeing where you are going.
  19. Myr

    Scarlet Indemnity

    A few things answered but there is an awful lot I'd like to know.
  20. Myr

    Illusive Intent

    Interesting, but the questions are starting to pile up.
  21. Myr

    Yesterday's Law

    I'm enjoying the interesting twists.
  22. Myr

    Dreaming No More

    I am definitely hooked as well. I really want to see where you are going with this.
  23. Well that was a very interesting start to the story. I'll have to read more when I get the chance.Good job!
  24. It looks cool, but I was very disappointed with Lord of Shadows 1. So much so, I gave up on it and haven't gone back. I'm sure I will some time, but the camera annoyed the living hell out of me.
  25. Baldurs Gate/Neverwinter Nights/Icewind Dales Mass Effect Dragon Age Assassins Creed Age of Empires Sim City The Sims Halo Fable Lego Whatever games are addicting and funny Rock Band/Guitar Hero
×
×
  • Create New...