Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,761
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. New Kid In School Chapter 42 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/newkid/nkis42.php
  2. Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 7 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/gfd12/gfd12-7.php
  3. Savage Moon 6: The New Breed Chapter 17 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/moon/sava...agemoon6-17.php
  4. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 172 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy172.php
  5. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 171 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy171.php
  6. Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 6 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/gfd12/gfd12-6.php
  7. Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 5 http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/gfd12/gfd12-5.php
  8. Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 4 http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/gfd12/gfd12-4.php
  9. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 170 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy170.php
  10. Savage Moon 6: The New Breed Chapter 16 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/moon/sava...agemoon6-16.php
  11. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 169 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy169.php
  12. The author is Comicality. His email is comicality@webtv.net
  13. https://www.gayauthors.org/kyle/ks-24.php
  14. Myr

    Windows 7

    Contrary to popular belief, according to scores of people that review windows for a living, Windows 7 beta is very highly stable. As it should be. It is more or less Vista Service Pack 2...
  15. Myr

    Windows 7

    I will be testing the 64-bit version on my laptop.
  16. Savage Moon 6: The New Breed Chapter 15 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/moon/sava...agemoon6-15.php
  17. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 168 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy168.php
  18. Cool! I'll have to check this out! I never even heard of it... I guess I'm being a bad treckie... despite owning all the movies and all the shows on DVD.
  19. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 167 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy167.php
  20. Skylight Phase 1: Impact, Chapter 5 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/skylight/skylight-5.php
  21. Yes... but I'm rusty. One of my graduate courses spent a lot of time with it. And I'd recommend finding a Dummies book too. Those things are great.
  22. MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
  23. I'm just across the lake from you guys But there is no way in hell you could pay me to drive through the lake effect snow from hell zone this time of year. Summer though... And I have my passport so that I can cross easier. Crossing with only your birth certificate since 9/11 is a bit of a pain in the scooter.
  24. Magic Man Chapter 3 Part 1 is now up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/magicman/magicman3-1.php
  25. Myr

    Dude.

    At 31... a few things I have learned: When you have a credit card, it isn't supposed to be a challenge to hit your limit... even though they keep teasing you by raising it. Paying bills sucks! When you go to college, make friends with the administrative assistants for your academic department. Even the department chairmen bow to their demands. And they can hook you up with the classes you need. It's always better to be honest, especially with yourself. Little white lies are okay now and then to make someone feel better. (No mom, that doesn't make you look fat) While I can tolerate the occasional drama queen online, being one in person around me will make me either avoid you or hit you. The most important thing I've learned is that I don't know anything and still need to learn more. Myr
×
×
  • Create New...