Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. I will probably get it, but it'll likely be after the first expansion pack. Unless, you guys rave about it and post some cool boy on boy pictures Myr
  2. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 182 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy182.php
  3. Anybody playing Sims 3? How about you post some screen shots?
  4. Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 10 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/gfd12/gfd12-10.php
  5. Dreamlover Chapter 3 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/dreamlover/dreamlover3.php
  6. Savage Moon 6: The New Breed Chapter 18 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/moon/sava...agemoon6-18.php
  7. It looks like I found some new reading material too. lol
  8. Myr

    Cedar Point

    They took the loop out? Pah! I'm going to both parks soon.
  9. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 181 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy181.php
  10. Happy Birthday Eric!
  11. See.. proof:
  12. Myr

    Cedar Point

    The last time I was there it was 95 in the shade and I blacked out on Raptor. I'll take low 80s and be happy.
  13. Out of curiosity, how many people have gone to/go to Cedar Point? I plan on being there for a day or two in June.
  14. Talk about bring back old topics! I first posted this in 2005!!! Still a valid question though. How did you end up here at Gay Authors?
  15. Myr

    Smallville

    Smallville is doomed next season. They have switched nights to Friday, I think it was. Friday shows are doomed. Who watches tv Friday nights?
  16. David Cook released a great CD one week after David Archuleta. As for this year... Kris and Adam are both great singers in their own genre. It was a combination this year of the Christian/Anti-gay thing against Adam the fact that Kris is cuter than Adam. Adam is by far the more talented performer. (though, the scream thing got old in a hurry. he toned that WAY back for the final though) I plan on buying the CDs that Kris, Adam, Allison all put out. Oh... and thanks for the spoiler. I work nights and didn't get to watch it live.
  17. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 180 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy180.php
  18. Anyone thinking of going to this? Myr
  19. Thanks again everyone! Myr
  20. Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it! Myr
  21. Myr

    Smallville

    Me.
  22. Myr

    Glee

    I've got my DVR set. I've been seeing the commercials for it and I'll at least give it a go. (that stud singing in the shower might have sold me though.)
  23. Here is something I only spotted on the third viewing:
  24. I love Trek... but ultimately I want entertainment. So long as any new thing they do is consistent with the new movie, all is well. After all, we have the original timeline and all it's stuff (TOS, TNG, DS9, Voy, Enterprise) Comic books do this stuff all the time. This was Star Trek's reach to the wider audience and it seems to have worked.
  25. Yes, you should go see it. If nothing else, you can tell me if what's in Chris Pine's(James T. Kirk) tightie whities is all him As a fan of all Treks, I have to say that I probably enjoyed this one most. I cried in the first 10 minutes, and I laughed the rest of the way through. The humor was often geared towards Trek fans. (lots of obscure references the geeks with me were giggling at) I hated the music, for the most part. (it needs a lot more brass). But they do play the original theme in the credits. Oh, and an important note for Trek fans... the way the story works they explain the timeline differences with the reboot. Even going so far as specifically naming pieces of cannon and knocking them down. Overall, I'd say 10/10. Myr p.s. I'm still drooling over Chris Pine in his undies...
×
×
  • Create New...