Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Chapter 4

    I was referring to your diabolical way of dangling a carrot which in turn cast seeds of doubt in people so they would go back and check to make sure they had given a recommendation. No doubt you've got the pictures, but I'm not clicking on them first. Once burned you know...
  2. spyke

    Chapter 4

    You probably did. She's just messing with us.
  3. spyke

    Chapter 4

    ORLY? Scrounging for up votes ✅ Working 2 phones at once ✅ Being sassy in the comments ✅ Aaaaaaaaaaaand what else because this sounds like a uber light day. LOL
  4. spyke

    Chapter 4

    It's all that flip flopping back in forth. Gets confusing what phone is in use.
  5. spyke

    Chapter 4

    Where cranberries grow.
  6. spyke

    Chapter 4

    We know what you do to get ready for open houses
  7. spyke

    Chapter 4

  8. spyke

    Chapter 4

    And there you have it. Asa isn't going to take any bullshit off of Caleb. Caleb has met his "more than equal." Arsenic on the bullet or poisoned well before he was shot? Hurry up Wednesday! Amazing chapter @kbois
  9. spyke

    Chapter 4

    So he smells like he's going out for a night at The Eagle?
  10. spyke

    Chapter 4

    Open houses SUCK. And not in a good way. BTW, I'm on page 1
  11. spyke

    Chapter 3

    But does that get you frequent flyer miles?
  12. spyke

    Chapter 3

    cheap flights dot com So
  13. spyke

    Chapter 3

    Since you proposed that theory, it's only fair that you go first. Go ahead, we'll wait for the results.
  14. spyke

    Chapter 3

    The correct response is always "I was hacked."
  15. spyke

    Chapter 3

  16. Could be worse. You could have wound up on the pupster clean up team.
  17. Sorry, but no. I'm passing that baton back to @Cane23 as they started that off. I was only filling in for a few days while they got caught up with the @kbois/ @Mrsgnomie saga. Besides, I am going to have to focus now that I've been honored with a spot on the creative team.
  18. spyke

    Chapter 3

    Evil you are
  19. There are only so many hours in a day...
  20. Poor Cane. Trying to navigate this twisted tangled web that Gnomie and Kbois have woven.
  21. @kbois knowing her editing job just got turned up a notch
  22. Max could hack it. Ain't that right @Mrsgnomie?
  23. Yeah, we really do need to have a conversation about that.
  24. What really matters is if you have the keys to the Executive Washroom.
×
×
  • Create New...