Jump to content

Laura S. Fox

Author
  • Posts

    8,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laura S. Fox

  1. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    We'll see, we'll see - Lawrence isn't exactly dismissing him, either...
  2. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    Ah, so little free time at Veridien for Lawrence... especially since he's engaging in all sorts of extra-curricular activities...
  3. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    The diary will give him plenty to think about - but I'll let you discover that in due time
  4. Chapter Twenty-Five – Whispers in the Alcove Cracking Lukas’s cypher had taken him long enough, but progress was still progress. Ali’s knock on the door forced him to hide the notebook, but he needed to find a different place for his own translation. If anyone happened upon Lukas’s secret diary – the only paragraph Lawrence had cracked made the notebook feel like one – they’d have a hard time figuring out what lay concealed between its pages. “Just a moment,” he said loudly, while stas
  5. Doubleplus, indeed! Let's say they're inside a magical cave, where all butts are ultimately okay! And Jack would not have been himself without giving us all his play by play!
  6. After so much time without getting some proper 'any'... anyone would be, lol!
  7. There will be a lil' bit of biting in the next chapter - spoilers - when I did write these chapters, I was so focused on the smexy times I forgot about the biting! My editor forgot about it, too! It was funny and embarrassing at the same time!
  8. He did, indeed! I wanted to redeem the asshole...
  9. Yes, it was
  10. First times everywhere! Like true mates!
  11. It took some time... but yes, they got there!
  12. I do remember those commercials, lol!
  13. Thank you! I was aiming for scorching hot...
  14. Chapter Fifty-Three – Perfect Moment Pleasure washed through him in waves. Theo and Vee were praising him and peppered his neck and face with kisses and small licks. Jack felt so full he could burst, and no, not that way, although his mates had filled him quite well. “I will have to mark you, Jack,” Theodore whispered in his ear. “Oh,” Jack barely managed. “Will it hurt?” “A bit, yes. I will not lie to you.” Theo was sniffing him, tickling Jack’s neck. “Am I ready?”
  15. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    There was magic in those movies...
  16. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Lawrence is in danger of that, not gonna lie! And he is letting himself seduced...
  17. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    is my mind too kinky or why do I remember this saying as 'hide the salami'?
  18. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Ha-ha, spot on! We do have a pretty warm fall so far! But let's keep me concealed... I do not wish to be blamed for global warming! Thank you for the music! Lawrence definitely had more than just a taste!
  19. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Well, if my characters ever stop talking... it might happen!
  20. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    This was the first time (for, ahem, penetration)
  21. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    A service top would fit Lawrence like a glove as a definition for him! And here you go!
  22. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Oh well, they were definitely not as keen on using protection... in an environment like that... so some unprotected sex may be in the future...
  23. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    "we live in a powder keg and giving off sparks"...
  24. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    One thing that might be easy for Lawrence to forget - and for readers, too - is that Bastien has lived most of his life under strict rules... so he doesn't lie here - Lukas was his one and only lover.
  25. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Well said!
×
×
  • Create New...