Jump to content

JujuTheDruid

Author
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JujuTheDruid

  1. Luno I quietly walk to my side of the bed. Tobias is already under the covers. He is reading a book. Kulu is wrapped around his neck. I smile at that. “You don’t look as scary with him sleeping on you!” I laugh. Tobias lazily rolls his eyes, “I am a bit worried honestly. What if he just decides to choke me to death?” He pokes at Kulu’s little head and the little serpent's tongue ends up falling out of his mouth. I lean over to quickly push it back in and then pat Kulu
  2. JujuTheDruid

    Chapter Ten

    DO IT JORDAN! KISS THE FOOL!!!
  3. Tobias The demon, Yezmo, must have remembered he was supposed to take us to our room first, because he came running down the stairs two at a time and waved for us to follow. Clearly he wanted to get in bed with Raiyo as soon as possible. Luno stands at the same time that I do and then we follow him. Yezmo would make loud grunts and sighs, wanting to yell at us to hurry up so he can get to his booty call. I saw the look on Raiyo’s face before he went up the stairs. Yezmo i
  4. Tobias The Spirit Sailor has stopped rowing the boat and is now letting us slowly drift in the open water. I believe it is almost time to teleport. “Why are we slowing down?” Luno says next to me. He lifts his head from my shoulder and glances up at me before turning to let his hand trail in the water. He hasn’t said much for awhile. I guess he's thinking about all that we talked about. He seemed really confused. A bit strange that the Gatekeeper of the Heavens would keep
  5. Luno It was a long time ago Mother had said. It was not your fault She said. I find that pretty hard to believe in all honesty. When I woke up this morning, I found Tobias staring at me with a strange expression on his face. I had asked what it was, I even washed my face just in case Avric accidentally slobbered all over me. He’s done that plenty of times before. Tobias would just shake his head and say it was nothing. He hasn’t really made a move to leave. I am n
  6. Many Years Ago Luno I have finally decided to leave the Sanctuary. Mother was completely against it but somehow, I was able to pass through her enchantments and walk through the portal. I didn’t really feel anything fighting against me. Perhaps a small part of her wanted me to go out to explore the world as well? I decided to leave Enfi and Kulu. I promised I would be back after a few weeks. I just really want to see what is out there! I packed a big pouch full of blueber
  7. Luno Why must that dragon be so smart? I mean obviously he can’t boss me around like I am his own child, but he pretty much did! He did not say much but I know he decided to ignore me for running away from the human with the horns on his head. It’s not my fault he looks scary. This whole time I thought I was talking to a spirit. I wanted to blame mother for allowing a human to get in here. What if he tries to hurt me? I immediately make that thought go away. Mother is strange
  8. Tobias He has little flowers attached to his head. I have never seen something like that before. They are all a dark blue. It isn't exactly a flower crown. They almost look like they are being held by his ears. Not entirely sure how I feel about that in all honesty. Clearly he is not entirely human. I try and look into the mage’s eyes but only see worry and a hint of frustration. Well that can’t be good. “Do you think you can walk?” He asks. I push up on my front legs and the
  9. Tobias I can barely see the sky now. Green leaves cover almost everything above me. It is both amazing and terrifying. What kind of mage is powerful enough to do this? I do not know of anyone that can bring back life. Perhaps a god could but I haven’t ever heard of such a thing happening. I mean...look at this place. Surely a god would have done this to the countless other parts of the world that are in the same condition. Or...were. Birds fly from one tree to the other. Small rodent
  10. Tobias A warm breeze settles over the burned greenery of Shurow Bay. It has been burned down for quite some time now. The small war of the humans left quite a mess. Rotting corpses of small animals settle around the hollow trucks of trees. There aren’t any dead humans here. No, of course not. They think themselves more important than those that were here before them. I frown at the picture of a two deer skeletons that are curled close together. I do not like this place, yet I app
  11. The World of Thymestrys is a wondrous place. A place where Angels and Demons collide, and where Gods decide to play. When the humans begin to disappear, can Luno and the help of others save them?
  12. It is just silent as the orange glow of Ember disappears. I can’t even move. I reach a hand forward but only feel the cool air of Earth. I flinch as cheering and clapping erupts all around me. Cries of joy are heard from everyone and laughing spreads around. I almost want to yell at them. It would do no good. Mekaias would have most likely gotten mad if I were to do so. I fall to my knees where the portal was placed. A line of grass has been burnt black, a small flame still stands betwee
  13. JujuTheDruid

    Bombs Away

    Is it strange I cry when I first made the playlist for the story and then again when I WROTE the chapter?
  14. “Stop smiling at me like that.” Tanner glares at me with a giant metal blade in his hand. Well...his metal hand. It’s a gigantic metal suit that has made him taller and I guess it should be more menacing and scary. Oh but I am not scared at all. I am excited. I have been wanting this moment for so long. I walk slowly towards him. Each step leaves behind a burning footprint of violet energy. I am not even really controlling it right now. It’s just burning off of me like it knows how angry I a
  15. I grab onto the high bar that sits behind the driver and passenger seats. The vehicle we have taken doesn’t have a roof and what should be the trunk is instead a platform with a machine gun connected on top of it. Remelia immediately fought Remy off for it. Remy sits next to me with a rifle given to him by Dozer, he constantly looks back and gives an evil eye to his sister. Alicia and Norian are the ones in front. Alicia is driving and Norian is on the passenger side. I chose to sit right behind
  16. “What is this?” I frown and lift up what used to be my clothes. They only gave me one outfit that is entirely the same shade of grey and just threw me in here. Now it has a bunch of holes and pieces cut out. Even one of my socks are now missing the part that would cover my toes. “Put it on.” The guard sighs and motions with his gun to hurry up. I roll my eyes and put on my 'clothes.' The entire left side of the shirt is pretty much gone. The only thing keeping it all from falling is the
  17. Mekaias does not say a single word as we make our way back to Ember. I guess I should be used to this, but I just know he feels terrible. I heard his shouting in my headset. I could not hear who he was fighting but I can tell it got pretty bad. Now he’s just sitting behind me, possibly the most calm I have ever seen him. It’s creepy and I don’t like it. I know Enyod has taken control of him. Does that mean Mekaias has decided to fight back? I hope so. No, no it does not. He wanted his friend
  18. I swear I don't take joy in this. 😅
  19. The door slides open and Enyod walks into my office. He walks in front of my desk and keeps his hands to his sides and his head bowed down. I just give a huff of annoyance and keep eating my food. He continues to stand there, waiting for me to acknowledge him. I don’t rush at all. I am going to enjoy my damn food. I could care less if the smaller cat has happened to have kill someone. When I finish, I fold my hands on the table and clear my throat, “What do you want?” I say. Enyod looks
  20. 30 years ago Camiya “But Ma’tiem! I’m so hungry,” The little one cries and tugs on my robe. He is much too small. It is not right! “I know, Yebia,” I kneel down and run my fingers over his cheeks. He looks ready to cry. “Right now we must play our game. Do you remember the rules?” He sniffs and nods before repeating them. “We must stay down. Always stay together. Hide from the guards in grey and gold.” He frowns before wrapping his tail around himself. “I do no
  21. Mekaias “Well...I’ll be here.” Alicia sighs. I nod and lift the door open to leave. “Be careful! There were a lot of them out there. They may have been expecting us!” I stop at the door almost to reply but shake my head instead and jump out. This base has a giant wall blocking up a river behind it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much water in my life! I did see all the blue that is on the planet’s surface but still! There was some green but mostly blue. It’s p
  22. Mekaias I’ve been out on a mission almost everyday now. Tanner wants me to scare U.U.P.P. It isn’t as easy as I thought it would be. I thought my team was an annoyance that makes the mission harder than it should be. While it is a little annoying I have to steal information from computers or kidnapping a Director, the fact I can teleport away makes it unfair. I just sneak in, do what needs to be done, then teleport to wherever Alicia is parked. Teleporting too much or to
  23. Alicia Tony and Dozer follow me to the top floor of Building A. We live in Building B so having to travel all the way over here to see Mekaias is a bit annoying. I have a tray of food in my hands that I’m hoping to deliver to him. We haven’t seen him in a two days; not since he was controlled by Enyod. Seeing Tanner use Enyod to force Mekaias into killing his friend left a bit of a bad taste in a lot of Firelight’s people. Sure most of them don’t entirely like non-humans. Ev
  24. Mekaias I’ve snuck out the building and decided to bring more food for the people in the city. I think the cooks knew I had stolen their sandwiches and didn’t really have anything big out in the open. All I have are random fruits. Orange round things that honestly make me gag from the smell and red not so round things. They smell sweeter. I would try one but I don’t want to eat one in case that just happens to be the very last one that doesn’t get to a starving child. Enyod
  25. Mekaias Enyod has to stick to Tanner’s side during most of the day. I usually just stay in my room. I don’t really want to but at the same time, I don’t want to deal with them. They have become more hostile towards me recently. The nicest one, Alicia, has even been ignoring me and staying away. The only time I feel at least a little bit welcome is when Enyod and I are in our room. However, tonight we are going into town. He managed to convince Tanner that it is okay.
×
×
  • Create New...